Honkai: Star Rail

Well, and I got Silverwolf on my 79th wish, which means I won this 50/50, and I’m very happy about it. From the 4-star characters, I got a couple of Serval which I’m also gladful about

6 Likes

Sweet silver wolf starts to get real good at lvl 3…i mean when you hav a totsl of 3 put together

5 Likes

Do you mean the Eidolons? Yeah, I can say each character at his E2 is starting to get OP bit by bit :laughing: I spent all my fuel and leveled her up on the first day to level 60, I think a week will pass until I get her talents and weapon to level 70

5 Likes

Nice jo mine are 60 as well 5 more trailblaze lvl to get em to 70…i still havent did my 50 pitty…i think ill wait for blade

6 Likes

Yeah, Blead is great, seen leaks already (they’re everywhere :face_with_spiral_eyes:), I need to hold my will to wish on every banner :smiley:

5 Likes

I told myself I wasn’t gonna try this game…I didn’t think I’d develop an interest…

Yet here I am, having tried it for the first time today for a short while. I can already hear my wallet screaming. :sob:

6 Likes

Just like alot of mobile games, poor wallet looks like it went down the wrong alley

8 Likes

Poor wallet indeed. However, judging from my observations, both Genshin and Honkai are totally beatable without additional money spent. It’s just hard to resist and not want the new characters haha

7 Likes

I can attest to this, having played both…

6 Likes

https://act.hoyolab.com/sr/event/rpg-srledger/index.html?hyl_game_role_required=hkrpg_global&hyl_presentation_style=fullscreen&hyl_auth_required=true&utm_source=share&utm_medium=hoyolab&utm_campaign=app

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah, the calendar was a useful thing in Genshin too, I’m glad they added it to Star Rail

5 Likes

Got her in 1st 10 pulls

8 Likes

Nice! Funny fact. According to her story, she is 250 years old or so

5 Likes

Got this 5 star in a single pull on regular ticket

6 Likes

Oh man, I got the same thing. But the catch is that it’s the second time I get this! I have only one healer and the superimposing of this card is total trash :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Ok now i hav bialu×2

6 Likes

And her 5 star light cone
Got this on a reg pull single

7 Likes

Ok these are all single pulls

7 Likes

7 Likes