Is support down?

Just tried to send a message twice and bith times got this back.

3 Likes

It happens with support email time to time. Just try again.

5 Likes

welcome @AiyanaCatori

5 Likes

welcome to the community as well @AiyanaCatori, like @Tamkama said. hopefully youll have a good time here in the community

4 Likes

welcome to the community @AiyanaCatori

4 Likes

Welcome to the community. Like they said, it happens. Keep resending.

3 Likes

Thank you all!
It finally sent once i changed the attached image to be embedded.

I will probably continue to lurk here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, right! I think that happened to me too a few months back.

4 Likes

That is such an annoying problem its happened to me on a few different occasions :unamused::pensive:

4 Likes

Tim And Eric Flirting GIF

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :beers:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @AiyanaCatori :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome ! @AiyanaCatori

4 Likes

I just contacted support myself tonight, so no issue with me sending support an email.

I have an issue with the shirt in this months Otaku Box, There is a big hole in the left sleeve due to a sewing mishap from wherever they sourced the shirts from. I didn’t notice until I took the shirt off while taking a picture for my review this month a few minutes ago.

The hole isn’t visible in the picture for my review due to the box placement when I was holding it for the picture. Spoil blur the review photo for those who have not gotten it yet.

I put the VIP card in the sleeve to make the hole easier to see.

Just waiting on a response from support now. I only wear the shirts once anyway due to not being a fan of the polyester material with the vinyl decals on the front. Wish they would go back to the cotton shirts with screen printing, or even the old full art shirts.

3 Likes

Thank you all!

I should probably get the shirts out and check them :stuck_out_tongue:

We mostly got it for the figures items and wall scrolls. The shirts we really like the art but not out enough for them to be worn much.

We had our first box in september get lost in shipping. So not only was the box lost for the konth but all the year subscription stuff with it. So we have been talking back and forth with customer service trying to get it all together and tracked.

DHL and USPS have not been helpfull at all… otaku customer service and consumer affairs have been great though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn it plz help me understanding why this is happening its so annoying/frustrating :unamused::triumph::tired_face::pleading_face::cry:

3 Likes

Ah, you’re a phone poster. Many of the issues I see on here are due to people using their phones. I always do stuff on my desktop computer, which is a bit different then phone browsers. So I can’t help you with that one.

3 Likes

Lol no worries ill try to use my laptop once i find it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

For ne it was the attachment. Worked once i posted the picture into the email and not as an attachment.

Also can use google drive and just post a link in the email. Make sure the link is shared to public.

3 Likes

Support already got back to me about the hole in the shirt I posted about, will be getting a replacement. That was quick this time! Support is usually very good and will help with the problems a majority of the time if they can!

4 Likes