Just received December box

It was great for the first and I took a preview of the other boxes coming and I already got Maid REM, so I guess I’ll be receiving again? I hope I don’t get repeats early in my journey and keep the ball rolling with new ones every month. The poster and shirt it pretty cool and some missing small items, but it’s a decent experience so far. My wall scroll and shirt are different to but I like them :slightly_smiling_face:. Now we wait for January box.

7 Likes

Glad you are now otaku fam, I hope you keep enjoying the content.

Dont be a stranger either! :slight_smile:

Happy Adventure GIF by iQiyi

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

@AnimeChick3133 post here what you got :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Alright when I get home :grinning:.

4 Likes

Still wait for Liz to follow up on the missing items too.

3 Likes

Alright everyone. Here goes my December Box items, and I messaged Liz about the missing items, but her email doesn’t let me send pictures, so idk if she’ll believe me :pensive:. Missing controller stickers, bonus birthday gift, and Rias Maid figure

5 Likes

Just a warning, you might wanna blur that first image due to that scroll and trading card you got, especially since this isn’t a Legendary Lounge thread.

Second, I once had trouble sending pics to Liz for my missing items too; I think I had to embed the images directly into the body of the email somehow, since sending them as attachments wouldn’t work for me.

Aside from that, it’s a sweet haul!

5 Likes

How do I blur the photos? I don’t want to get banned :pensive:

3 Likes

First, click the pencil below your post to start editing. Then click the gear icon in the top right and select ‘Blur Spoiler,’ shown below.

You should then see the text shown here:

Then cut whatever text is embedding that image and replace the ‘This text will be blurred’ message with the text you cut earlier, keeping it between the two spoiler tags. And make sure to click the monitor icon in the bottom right to ensure you did it right before finalizing the edit.

If it’s too much trouble, you can probably wait for a mod to do it for you. They’ve done it before with no consequences.

5 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

4 Likes

Well I’m not sure if you had to erase it completely, but you’re welcome, I suppose :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah lol I have to retake the picture I messed up on it lol :joy:

5 Likes

Did it :grinning:

5 Likes

Honestly I don’t ever know or understand if I got what I was suppose to…I got the drink tags, the cube, the banner, the Christmas figure, and the card….oh and some stickers…but I never know if that’s exactly what I am suppose to get or not since the print they add in there I can’t fully determine if I was suppose get the controller stickers or the little figures…I wish I fully knew lol I’ve thought about seeing if this box is going to be good if not I might stop…so far I’m not super impressed I’m content but not impressed.

4 Likes

You got everything in your December box :slightly_smiling_face: you’re missing the shirt if you opted in for it, but yeah first box was pretty decent. I went with the monthly because you get X3 figures each month and you pay on the third month. Without the X3 figures the box would be 3 out of 5.

3 Likes

I get a monthly box. And I only got one figure…that I pay extra for…that’s it o.o

3 Likes

I’m sorry your experience isn’t up to par, but give it another go and $29.95 to upgrade to a scale figure.

3 Likes

Pretty sure I already do. Isn’t that how I would have gotten the albedo figure? It’s only figure I got…I pay extra month for the figure

4 Likes

Yeah first box was decent.

4 Likes