Random art

Well i did this over 20 years ago in high school…

10 Likes

Looks legit dude, hard to believe it’s 20 years old

4 Likes

It has sum damage…lol…you can see the shadow of his tail were it used to be…and sum minor dings

3 Likes

My buddie made this dream clown from yu-gi-oh for me on my bday last year

6 Likes

What is it called? the technique, I mean… I want to give it a try one day!

6 Likes

That’s some great talent!!

5 Likes

This one is done with water color pencil…i just havent added the water yet

6 Likes

That is awesome! Very aesthetic :+1:

4 Likes

beautiful!!!

4 Likes

Ok beautiful people…ok ok this is a work in progress …pic 1 is a scetch that i had in my head found sum Styrofoam and just start a drawing …vid 2 Is what I came up with with a piece of wood and what you see right there is gonna be the base of the face and the tentacles ,and the tentacles I’m going to make out of copper ,I do HVAC I have a lot of access to copper so I’m gonna make the rest out of hammerd out copper

4 Likes

This looks like a fun project. A nice piece you have there… where did you find it?

4 Likes

Lol i found it as A centerpiece at a hotel where I was fixing the AC and it had a glass bowl on it and it had a bunch of the succulent cactus I just took it and then I shaped it up and made it look like an octopus head and I just got to finish it up…

4 Likes

I also do this too… It’s quite relaxing and it takes quite a bit of time to do it…

4 Likes

Finished my 3D puzzle of the golden hall :smile:

6 Likes

@Z3rrowtoxx Looks like a fun project, please keep us posted on this!

3 Likes

Are you going to finish it with that maple syrup in the background…lol

3 Likes

I could🤔 find some orcs n stick them to it, couple holes in the roof lol would be better if it wasnt like water, gf bought the wrong one lol

4 Likes

Nicely done Keiffer
excited hell yeah GIF

4 Likes

Wow nice, that’s pretty. An original addition to the Rem collection :+1:

4 Likes

So cute!!! Congrats, Keiffer!

4 Likes