Anime Fanarts, anyone?

I just found an old fanart from a distant era when I would draw instead of paying attention to class :joy::joy::joy::joy:

This is Anna Kyoyama from Shaman King and her tiny hand :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

I haven’t drawn in years, but I did draw one photo that has been passed around on the internet for several years. It’s a bit on the ecchi side, so I’m gonna blur it. I’m not much of an artist. :sweat_smile:

This photo is at least 14 years old, and tbh… the last time I actually drew something.
As you can see I’ve used the user name Zoysite13 for over 20 years, spread across multiple accounts over the years. I got the name from back in the day from the villain from Sailor Moon and liked the name. I always liked the character, and yes I know in the original anime/manga Zoisite was a gay man, but I was introduced to the series in ‘98’ and introduced to the DiC version where they changed/censored the character into a female for some reason. I found out about the censorship a few years after being a fan of the series, so I just prefer the female version of the character.

8 Likes

I have no talent in that direction. LIKE 0 :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Ah!! Same here! I was introduced to Sailor Moon in the 90’s and the manga was never published in my country.

I only knew was what what they posted in some blogs around 2005, so I was pretty lost about some characters for a while🤪

4 Likes

You are not alone lol someone does mine and I have put large amounts of time to try and learn and improve lol

5 Likes

This is the only thing I drew that was anime related that I had a picture of. I did draw Kyo from Fruits Basket for a friend but that was back in high school and several phones ago.

8 Likes

I don’t know if this counts but I do stress doodle. :laughing:

10 Likes

That is adorable, I love the doodles :star_struck:

5 Likes

It does count!! And it’s so cute!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I had been creating art using AI nowadays and this one I did in Manga Anime style :grin:

8 Likes

Ooh, nice!

4 Likes

This is amazing! I would like to know more about that technique. The shadows look so real! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

It’s done with AI Art :wink:

4 Likes

Once my friend sent me a website where you describe an image and it generates the art. There are some keywords and the better the description is, the better the image turns out.

I don’t know about other techniques though

4 Likes

Beautiful! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

It’s called Winder Art AI

5 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

5 Likes

It’s done with Wonder Art AI :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes