Say hi!

Aww, no need to be shy! I hope I can set up a place here to host your streams! -LizšŸŒø

2 Likes

Hi, Rick! I am so happy you joined me here! I want to see about hosting your content and any other Fams content so that we can support each other with no prosecution (like we donā€™t get enough anyway :sweat_smile:) -Liz :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Rite?? Lol. Absolutely my new channel is up i just need to make some content my first one is going to be an educational one about what i learned (legally and through google) the im assuing the next will be an unboxing the tracking number isnā€™t responding but it exsists so hopefully my box will be coming soon

3 Likes

Once you are Trust Level 1, please let me know on Facebook, and I can start a Topic where all my streaming and Creator Fam can support each other! That way you can share videos as soon as they are out :smiley: -Liz :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Aw beans, i dont use Facebook. It gets me into too much trouble and connects me to people i dont want anything to do with

3 Likes

You can mention it here in a reply too! -LizšŸŒø

1 Like

Thatā€™s the truth, Facebook tends to keep me banned more than Iā€™m able to actually post. Donā€™t even get me started about Twitter :joy:

4 Likes

Hello all, iā€™m Xine, been into anime of almost all genres since the mid 90s and gaming since 89-90. Currently i more or less live with the work>sleep>work>sleep schedule and play different games and watch anime at the same time on days off.

Final Fantasy XI since 2006 and FFXIV since original launch (Legacy ftw), also poke around No Manā€™s Sky and occasionally terrorize the Appalachian trails in Fallout 76.

Soon as i can clear up some more disc space i plan on checking out the current seasonā€™s anime next month when i have a week off work, Overlord IV, Bleach: TYBW, Spy x Family S2 and some others Iā€™ve had on the back burner.

3 Likes

Hey everyone you can call me Wes. I have been subscribing to the box for probably over 2 years now. I have been growing my manga collection which is roughly around 700 books currently. I have also been consuming anime since you had to watch them and three parts on YouTubeā€¦ LOLšŸ¤£.

3 Likes

Hello my nameā€™s Jite! I love classic anime and Iā€™m not much of a fan of the newer ones. I do like My Hero Academia and one punch man. My cat is also named Vegeta.

3 Likes

Hello , im iCareLion.
Ive been subscribed for about 3 years now.
Ive been watching anime since the 90s.
I typically enjoy tear jerkers and wholesome slice of life anime but im very excited for the new season of Bofuri

6 Likes

Hey iā€™m Triti
iā€™ve been a subscriber since 2020 (before the pandemic)
i like to watch mostly isakei (hope i spelled it right) and fantasy anime and manga.
if you want get to know me just ask.

4 Likes

Heyy! My names Jeremiah, but on here I go by Sigil! Iā€™ve been a member for about a year and 2 months now, and Iā€™ve loved every one of your boxes!

I canā€™t get over all the different unique prizes you give out, and I actually use a lot of the things Iā€™ve gotten! I havenā€™t had my own place, but soon I will be moving out, and can maybe hang up some posters and display a lot of the stuff!

Me and my girlfriend canā€™t wait to see all the upcoming things and to get her little anime figures :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Keep ā€˜em coming, thank you so much Liz!

3 Likes

Hey! My name is Tamkama. Iā€™ve been into anime for some timeā€¦lol (Goku was still in diapers when I started watching these). Iā€™ve been with Otaku box from the start. Iā€™m so thrilled Liz decided to make the community.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I took the name after my favorite character in DRRR, Celty the cutest undead Waifu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I started watching anime in highschool, where we had so little to go on European TV stations. I started off with the best vampires like Alucard and Vampire hunter D and Clamps X and Angel sanctuary. Also with stuff like Basilisk, Berserk, Claymore, and any dark fantasy anime I could grab. I stil enjoy all the fantasy stuff, like Log Horizon and recently Dororo, and have to brag about us Millenials seeing it all: original Osamu Tezuka stuff , the best anime bubble stuff to the latest things like Demon slayer. My heart is full to have seen it practically all :hearts:

9 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:

So excited to be here!! Well, as you see my all time favorite is Princess Serenity, I live and feel by her. Started my journey from my early age with Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Naruto and so on :two_hearts:

Got obsessed with Bleach in High School :grey_exclamation: And these days Demon Slayer is all I can think of.

If you are a nerd like me, hit me up with any topic, spoiler alert :rotating_light: I can talk for hours about my favorite anime shows :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Salut Ć  toutes et Ć  tous, je mā€™appelle Erwan jā€™ai 21 ans.
je suis abonnƩ aux boxs depuis octobre 2020.
Je suis fan dā€™Isekai, de dark fantasy et jā€™adore domestic girlfriend.
Jā€™attends avec impatience la sortis de lā€™anime sur Nier Automata.
Jā€™Ć©cris depuis, la France.

6 Likes

So excited to be here. Looking for amazing conversations and incredible Otak stuff :blush::heart::gift_heart:

6 Likes

Hi, I watched anime like Inuyasha and Yu-Gi-Oh from an early age, but already at a more conscious age, I realized that I wanted to draw in anime style and became really interested in it. Now, this culture entered my life quite strongly and Iā€™m here :+1:

5 Likes

Hiiiii! :smiley:

I am sooo happy to be part of this!

My journey in the world of anime started with the Pokemons. My favorite anime is Dragon Ball Z and I am currently watching One Piece, Attack on Titan and Demon Slayer.
I am also anime stuff collector and enjoy playing video games (JRPG).

I hope to be a part of many interesting conversations here. :grinning:

4 Likes