Shogun TV Series on Disney+

I wish that would be the case man but I doubt they would stop Disney, At this point its up to us the consumer to stop all this vote with the wallet

4 Likes

I know your right, but one could hope. But the current administration is just too worried about enriching their own pockets, on BOTH sides of the aisle. They don’t work for us anymore and basically act like modern day Nobility! So much for public servants and representatives.

but I really don’t want to get into that topic on here, even though it makes me so mad!

4 Likes

Sony is a different angle of this, Sony jumped on the bandwagon thinking this was the money train, Turns out it wasn’t lol

4 Likes

Oh yeah I watched the first episode and was nope not for me.

4 Likes

Very true and then they wanted to get rid of both the merch and game divisions but their was a huge outcry for folks who subscribe to Crunchyroll.

4 Likes

Disney is already a subject of two Anti-Trust investigations by the House and Senate

4 Likes

Anyways back on topic it just came out that Disney has renewed for two more seasons of Shogun based on the second book, also everyone has talked about the original series in the 70s well this version is follows the book a lot closure than the 70s version. Outside the fact it on Hulu and Disney the series was well made and follows the book almost to the letter and I personally like the fact that they use actual well known Japanese Actors and Actresses in the series and that the sets are correct for the time period.

4 Likes

I have not seen Shogun, but I will look into it soon.

3 Likes

Why do you have to do this to me? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: The show is inaccurate in so many aspects. :rofl:

4 Likes

Well not all of it since this was filmed in Japan by a Japanese crew and only a few items aren’t accurate and my Japanese GF who is has a Master in Japanese History told me for the most part the show is as accurate as it can get.

3 Likes