Streaming Services

Hello,
I am not watching as much anime as I used to. I have Crunchyroll but I think I want to see what else is out there. Any recommendations on free streaming sites or apps? What do you use?
Thanks.

5 Likes

HiDive has a lot of anime, and only cost $60 a year. That.ā€˜s less than half of a CrunchyRoll yearly sub.

6 Likes

Aniwave.to is a very good site for free anime

6 Likes

And btw this website has everything

6 Likes

Letā€™s take the listing of pirate sites to DMs, please.

7 Likes

I recently found that Amazon had ā€œMy Deer Friend Nokotanā€ on Prime Dubbed in English, while Crunchyroll has it subbed only.
Just have to search around on different platforms, my goto sites are Crunchyroll, HiDive, Amazon, and Netflix. I donā€™t have Hulu or Disney+ but if you do I heard there are anime exclusive there as well. Every platform has their own exclusives.

Now If your asking about sailing the seven seas for anime, I have a few sitesā€¦but those are a secret (at least in the general public area).

6 Likes

Iā€™ll be sailing the Grand Line. :skull_and_crossbones::smile:

5 Likes

I have crunchyroll since I share it with a friend, but I use this app called Giili anime. I pay $4 dollars a month for 1 account stream, ($7.99 if you wanna add 2 streams) and you can also add another app for movies and TV shows for that price.

This is the app for the movies and TV shows. Itā€™s called Wiwi cinema

6 Likes

Thank you. I had not heard of those.

6 Likes

So far One Piece is up to date.
Here Iā€™m watching season 2 of Oshi no Ko that itā€™s ongoing every Wednesday

6 Likes

Back then, I was using Kissanime app to watch, but as you can see, itā€™s like Netflix donā€™t have anything up to date, and it sucks :sleepy:

5 Likes

What country to do you live in? I can find legal services, but yeah obviously your region is gonna vastly determine whatā€™s available or not.

5 Likes

I canā€™t remember where I am in the One Piece story.

I just had to look it up. Loguetown or Arabasta Saga. So yeah, Iā€™m nowhere close to catching up. :laughing:

5 Likes

Iā€™m in Egghead Island 1090, so almost catching up :fire::fire::saluting_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Impressive. Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

When Iā€™m on par with the eps Iā€™m gonna start Dragon Ball from scratchā€¦ wish me luck :sweat_smile::pray:t4:

5 Likes

Dare To Dream GIF by Paula Baines
Good Luck!

6 Likes

Iā€™m also wanna continue Inuyasha, (fixing Tetsaiga) Sailor Moon classic( sailor mercury) and Pokemon Indigo ( Sabrina ark) :grimacing::grimacing:

6 Likes

Iā€™m currently re watching Fire Force in Sub since they only had it in English at the time

5 Likes

Fire Force is on my Watch List. Of course, I need to actually start going through my watch list.

5 Likes