Streaming Services

Fridays are for Princess Connect Re-Dive, Saturdays are for Nagatoro season 2 and Shugo Chara (with my daughter) Monday night I’m watching Haikyuu and JJK.
On Sundays with @MageHeart I was watching a spy one (yozakura Fam)

3 Likes

Still are!! I just gotta be done with these shows!

4 Likes

I knowww :pleading_face:, that’s why I haven’t bother you. I know you been busy :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

That’s quite the busy schedule!

5 Likes

Heyy, I have the weekdays to alternate between OP, Fire Force, Aiz Wallestein Special, Oshi no Ko :joy::joy:

5 Likes

mission yozakura family, It reminds me alot of Hitman Reborn! if you haven’t seen it watch hitman then Yozakura, I am enjoying Yoza alot

4 Likes

K, so I’ll finish Nagatoro And I’ll add it for Saturdays :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You are talking about Hitman yea?

4 Likes

Yup, that one. I still wanna watch Yozakura with you if you don’t mind :smiling_face:
Girl Wow GIF by OnePlus

4 Likes

Binge Watching GIF by CBS
At this rate, this could be you. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Pftttt my watchlist is WAYYYYYY too looooooong :rofl::rofl::rofl:
We’re talking all yugioh’s, sailor moon updated, evangelion, shimoneta, citrus, cat planet cuties, smarthphone, slime, delicious in dungeon, lucky star, bravo, the new Black Butler, chobits, pancreas, itakiss, nisekoi, charlotte, little monster, tomo chan, orange and many more :sleepy::sleepy:

5 Likes

Some nutbag has dissapeared “no game no life” from everywhere!!! Probably on giili but i wanna watch on the tv :rofl:

4 Likes

Sub or Dub?? :wink::raised_hands:t4::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I have a Samsung phone and TV, so I do Smart View and you can share your phone on the TV :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Dub, the last time I watched it was on Animelab. Why tf did they have to get bought out :sob::sob: even the app was shitloads better than crunchyroll and funimations.

4 Likes

@Hestia25 i can’t believe you would even ask that question. Lol. Always subbed. lol. It doesn’t matter as long as you enjoy it. One of my favorite anime

5 Likes

You wanna cause war here since @Zoysite13 and @Sunburnt_Gecko like it DUB :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Is crunchyroll basically the only real option out there? Do they have ecchi anime on their website as well?

I’m just wondering because a certain website has been shut down and now I’m just completely at a loss lol

4 Likes

by chance is it Ani? I am not to sure what they have on crunchy

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s Ani. I’ve found some nice alternatives I think but if Crunchyroll has EVERYTHING they had, I wouldn’t mind paying for it.

5 Likes

In my opinion crunchyroll does have alot of stuff but it seem’s it’s shrunk… and the title’s are popping up on netflix and the like. Whether the lease on the show has chamged or so.ething I dunno. Just know that the half the damn stuff I remember and wanna re-watch hath dissapeared. :weary:

3 Likes