Shogun TV Series on Disney+

So who has watched the TV Series over on Disney+?

6 Likes

I don’t support Disney…Disney is where anime goes to die.

8 Likes

I agree with Zoysite13!!! Boycotting Disney for years now!!! I down vote anything to do with them!!! The ruined Star Wars

6 Likes

I thought Shogun was on Prime??

5 Likes

Disney bleeding money and they have to use anime to try and recover I do not respect them

4 Likes

Disney did it to themselves and refused to learn from their mistakes, no sympathy for them in the least.

4 Likes

Agreed man I am with you 100%, I laughed when they introduced anime on plus Like " O I see you think this will save the already sinking ship"

5 Likes

Modern Disney has a track record of ruining everything they touch. It started with starwars and then the retelling of their classics in live action format, it’s even been bleeding into Pixar and Marvel the last few years. Yet they kept buying up IP’s hoping to make a profit while ruining them with shit writing!

Corporate greed man, I swear (on top of hiring activists who want nothing but to push an agenda).

6 Likes

It only gets worse, I was dragged Yes dragged to watch the first two Episodes of the new crap and it was so very very bad lmfao

4 Likes

I watched it, due to liking the original one growing up. Not on Disney tho.

6 Likes

Do not get us wrong we will watch it just not on that

5 Likes

Be careful speaking out against the House of Mouse.

4 Likes

Actually this version is closure to the book than the version in the mid 70s and it’s a Japanese production pickup by Hulu.

4 Likes

This is a Japanese Production that was picked up by Hulu, so you can watch it on Hulu

4 Likes

What did you watch

4 Likes

Well I’ve heard that Disney is looking in purchasing Crunchyroll

4 Likes

I thought Sony owned it?

3 Likes

They do but Sony is bleeding money more that Disney and when Sony and Disney made the deal for Spiderman that’s when Disney talked to them about Crunchyroll.

5 Likes

The Acolyte

4 Likes

The day that happens is the day I unsubscribe to Crunchyroll and start flying the Jolly Roger again!

If they attempt to purchase Crunchyroll, I hope that our Government (but I have very little faith in it due to how corrupt many of them are, especially when Disney will lobby hard for it …aka…legal bribery) steps in and puts a stop to the purchase due to Anti-trust laws because the way Disney keeps buying up IP’s and Studios left and right in the last decade or two, they are well into Monopoly territory!

I just hope that Disney is hurting enough financially that making that kind of purchase is off the table…

4 Likes