Show off your Figure Collection!

@felixjordanoff Android 18 is my pick. The whole composition and the use of strong vibrant colors really make it stand out.

7 Likes

Impressive! Well done! :muscle:

6 Likes

I should be getting that one in the mail soon :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I forgot to post these photos, so much room opened up in the tiny cases finally got every last OTB figure out also added in you guessed it my Akeno lights in the waifu case just need to figure out how to power them might have to be a battery or a cord.
@AfroGato nope that pretty much sums up how I would have it

8 Likes

So many cases… I recommend starting selling tickets to people who visit your museum

Ghost Action GIF by Power Book IV: Force

4 Likes

You might be on to something :thinking:

4 Likes

Do i spot the dark elf queen from kuroinu? If so that has to be 1/4 scale

4 Likes

Indeed you do. If it was gonna be any dark elf it was gonna be Discordia

5 Likes

Just be careful who you let into the room. Put a sign on the door (18+) :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeaa think id just make a private event of people who would enjoy looking

4 Likes

At least $10 for a ticket… :rofl: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

So many Rias, I only have the bride one, I hope there is a re-release of some kind for the older ones.

6 Likes

:thinking: now i dont wanna be that guy i think you got Rias on the brain lol Which is cool but i went all out for every Akeno figure possible, agreed I want reruns of the older ones I cant get now and the only way is to drop thousands of dollars that i uhh dont have

5 Likes

Maybe a digital tour lol no finger prints on the cases

5 Likes

I like her doing the old school Harley quinn kinda pose.

5 Likes

Just tried it out, game changer in my opinion for getting dust off figures.
Well worth checking out otaku.

7 Likes

$9.99 :joy:

4 Likes

No touching just watching… :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Yep yep :joy: I dont even touch them unless i am cleaning the case or moving around lol

4 Likes

That’s interesting. Definitely could help my keyboard… Curious why the design is so, tho…
Design Rainbow GIF by BLDG Refuge

5 Likes