The Rant Board

Sound’s awesome!!
Keen to see how you go with it all :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Note to self: when you’ve been coughing for five days and your throat is raw and bleeding, do NOT drink orange juice.

7 Likes

Ouch that had to sting

4 Likes

Well, did not make it to work today–again. Was on my way back to the shower when I had another coughing fit that left me on my hands and knees on the floor, whiting out. grumble

5 Likes

Insurance adjuster looked at the car yesterday. Told me it would be 2-3 days before I got results.

Just got a text now. They’ve totaled it. Now to dig out my title to mail it to them.

Once I get the settlement cash it will be time to go car shopping.

2 Likes

Had that happen to me last year. The person hit my car and flipped theirs. The headlights were shining in my window. In what caused me to notice.

3 Likes

Well I have a happy rant and a sad rant, I just paid my car off completely - Happy Rant. Sad rant - I just spent that money to pay my car off completely lol

5 Likes

I wish my car was paid off!

4 Likes

Its a time taker lol lots of hours and lots of work

5 Likes

my car that was totaled was paid off. It was 13 years old.

4 Likes

Now on to the new one gotta start all over, I’ll be back there some day

4 Likes

lucky you! I just made my second car payment since I got my new ride…ugh, only 82 monthly payments left…

3 Likes

I just wanted it over man, thats why the two figures I listed where my celebration I was paying it off and I wanted those figures lol i still had 27 payments to make but screw that

3 Likes

We don’t want Star Wars to address the problems of the modern world we want good vs evil!

3 Likes

Where is my TOB?? :sob::sob::sob::sob::rage:
Who else haven’t got their box yet???

PS: wrong address?? wft is this shit??

4 Likes

Try japan lol. Its not nearly as common in the countryside as it is the city

3 Likes

You need to contact usps and tell them they didnt even attempt to get the address right, That driver was lazy

3 Likes

I can’t contact usps, since that “tracking” is not ours. I know. I WORK THERE :rage:
If I try to put that in our site, is gonna say tracking number not found

4 Likes

Reminds me when FedEx stole my 75 inch tv. Oof

4 Likes

Yeah, mine was paid off, 12 years old, had just dropped 400 into new front brakes, too.

2 Likes