This may be way off the anime topic but,,,,do you need something in the background to sleep?

Yes. I spent 13 years in the US Navy on aircraft carriers. Silence meant something was wrong. I have to have at least a fan going.

3 Likes

Oh nice. Thanks for your service. I was 10 years army infantry

3 Likes

I always need some sort of noise from a fan, heater or some other device or I struggle to fall asleep.

3 Likes

Cool. My son was 2 Panther in the 82nd. Makes Army-Navy games . . . interesting. :grimacing:

And thank you for your service!

3 Likes

Damn! Double deuce! I wish I could have been apart of that unit. But I got to be part of the 25th INF DIV and ended it with 1st INF DIV(big red one). A ton of history in the big red one.

3 Likes

Can’t sleep without my air-conditioner on. That noise helps me sleep better.

4 Likes

I used to watch some boring videos with lots of talking to help me sleep, could be unboxing videos or any video where there is talking as long as it doesnt have loud music or screaming. Also, no action games because I just become invested in it and loose any possibility of sleeping. Thumbs up on magnesium and melatonin, I think its a healthy supplement and much better than actual medication.

5 Likes

i use my echo dot to play thunderstorm sounds.

5 Likes

Funny you say that this morning I asked Alexa what time it was and she started playing gosh dang holloween rain sound, whatever that may be. I swear she acts up on purpose.

4 Likes

Morpheus (Matrix) voice “What if I told you … SKYNET actually took over in the late nineteen eighties, have been managing human societies since, and they enjoy the Terminator movies?”

5 Likes

It’s not that far off the subject for me anyway. I usually fall asleep watchin one anime or another so if it’s not the fan it’s that.

4 Likes

Yeah I can’t do that. I end up watching the anime. Then three hours later I’m finished watching a whole season and wide awake lol

3 Likes

I do the same as well. I also need something in the background to help me sleep. I will usually just put on one of my favorite YouTuber’s videos and I’ll fall asleep. I will sometimes do ambient noises like thunderstorms or a fireplace. I will admit that putting lavender oil in my oil difuser has GREATLY helped me sleep. I would have issues staying asleep and would most of the time wake up multiple times throughout the night. So, if anyone is having issues staying asleep, lavender is AMAZING for that!

3 Likes

I’ve currently found this channel that has like 10 hours of rainfall supposedly from the Amazon.

3 Likes

Yes Magnesium seems to help often :grin:

3 Likes

Hahha . That’s a dope looking kitty cat.

3 Likes

Gosh dang dude, your killing me over here. Lol. That lil fella looks awesome

4 Likes

Yeah I think that’s why I lost interest in pets. Both our boxers died and was like NOPE! Don’t want that to ever happen again. Plus as I got older I like spoiling myself, couldn’t imagine paying for food and medical bills for an animal.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s not bad. And the hook up at the vet, can’t beat that. Hopefully they never have to go. I probably need a pet to be honest lol.

4 Likes

I am the same, if it’s not dark it bothers me so much. Even little light from switches, TV or whatever is in the room. :joy:

5 Likes