This may be way off the anime topic but,,,,do you need something in the background to sleep?

Yeah I used to be that way before I joined the military. But I learned quick you have to get what sleep you can when you can. Sunny or dark it doesn’t matter. Shoot I’ve even slept through some very unfortunate events why I think my sleep is all jacked up now.

4 Likes

Thats great advice. Most of the time insomnia is psychologic so it’s mostly about discipline and controlling your thoughts, not saying its easy, its very hard to do.

4 Likes

I tend to combine some melatonin, a fan and low music, actually have a few different youtube songs saved that are 1-2hrs long that play over my phone. Without any of it i either dont sleep at all, or can barely manage 2-3hrs, i work in a warehouse throwing some fairly heavy boxes and operating some heavy machinery so…no sleep can be very bad!

Now thinking about it…i may have a condition lol…

6 Likes

Yeah it would seem. Should go so a study/test. I know they have them where I’m at. I tried melatonin but got off of it as I was using way more than I should have. Over a long period of time melatonin is not good for your body.

4 Likes

Hmm… not exactly related, but I thought it could help… I feel drowsy whenever I need to organize my closet, even before I start actually doing anything… so I’m not sure, but maybe a REALLY boring activity before sleeping could help?

4 Likes

Yeah I could see that but I have a habit of I have to finish something if I start it. Excluding games and my gundams. And then th other problem is let’s say I clean my closet then I’m like dang let me clean the carpet, then the bathroom. Lol I have a bit of OCD

4 Likes

I need you as a roommate… :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah it’s horrible at times. Lol you could be. Just don’t be a dirty bird.

4 Likes

i normally just have a show playing in the background. i have youtube premium so i just throw something on there then just close my ipads lid.

4 Likes

@dsouza88 welcome to the community.

4 Likes

My wife and I sleep with a fan on. It helps because she’s used to sleeping with some background noise and for me, it helps keep me cool because my body heat stays hot. :hot_face:

4 Likes

Yeah I have the same issue, I invested in these sheets called SHEEX. To be honest there expensive for some dang sheets but there freaking awesome. I recommend them. 10/10.

3 Likes

I have to sleep with two fans on. The normal ceiling fan and a floor fan that sits by my bed pointed right on me. Sigh but its not because of noise but mainly because my body temperature is insanely hot as my wife tells my i am her heater.

5 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

High Five Friends GIF by Amazon Freevee
Ah yes the fan squad

4 Likes

Yup, fan and light/melody music. Even though AC is turned on, without fan noise it’s hard everyday :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

So true! For me just the fan noise is fine.

4 Likes

Sound of fireplace…

5 Likes

I “HAVE” to have a light on somewhere. If I can’t see when I open my eyes, I spaz out.

3 Likes

Kousei Plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Your Lie In April - YouTube Maybe this song :smiley:

3 Likes