What anime are you watching right now?

That is the scene i was referring to @Hestia25 about being to ulra violent. lol. other than that its a nice wholesome anime

5 Likes
3 Likes

Alright Beestie I need you to explain something to me. How do you go about watching anime? Do you do a season and move on to another anime and finish up its first season then move on to the seconds?

3 Likes

awww man its dubbedā€¦lame. one of the best scenes out of the anime.

2 Likes

Itā€™s Kurosai so itā€™s just a simple anime edit :heart:

2 Likes

I bounce around from show to show depending on the whim of the moment. Do I want SF? I watch that for a few episodes. Do I want romance? I watch that for a few epps. Do I want slice of life? I watch that for a few epps.

OOH! Shiny! Whatā€™s this? Letā€™s watch it for a few epps.

Periodically I toss in an epp of One Piece just to keep slogging through.

Occasionally Iā€™ll see I only have like 3 or 4 more to finish out a season and Iā€™ll binge to the end.

How to watch anime, ADHD style.

6 Likes

Well that explains it lol I remember you finished S1 of jjk and I thought O cool he is gonna start s2ā€¦wait beestie what are you doing?!? lol

4 Likes

The perfect way to watch anime. Iā€™ll come back for season 2 next year when I see it again in my list of watched shows

3 Likes

There are currently 46 different shows on my active WATCHING list that I bounce around.

5 Likes

Shoot thatā€™s better than me. I start an anime and hold it off because I donā€™t want it to end. Lol.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the worst feeling especially when itā€™s a good show

3 Likes

I have a couple like that. Took me forever to finish Nekopara.

My TBW list is almost 400 shows long and added to every day.

2 Likes

Thats how I feel with Frieren, I dont want it to end

3 Likes

Yeah tell me about it. There few animes that I truly liked and watched every episode but those are ones I will rewatch at least once a year . Overlord, Lycoris recoil, reincarnated as a slime. How not to summon a demon lord, and Saga of Tanya the evil are just a few examples

3 Likes

Bro one of favorites. Up there with the list I just gave.

3 Likes

Also why im buying the Manga

3 Likes

Yup itā€™s on the to do list.

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the start of April and per yearly tradition I go back and cry :sob:

4 Likes

shoot i know what you mean. this is my anime i go to. its hits home.

4 Likes

Can I like skip some parts or Iā€™m gonna miss part of the story if I do?

4 Likes