What anime are you watching right now?

Iā€™m still watching Lycoris Recoil and Ninja Kamui. Now I have Amazon Prime and Youtube TV. There are a lot of anime on Amazon Prime that I havenā€™t seen, but I canā€™t name any. Same on Youtube TV, but it depends if itā€™s new/old, but if itā€™s anime, I will watch it. Last night I watched Red Sonja Queen of the Plagues. You should watch it.

4 Likes

I started Wind Breaker yesterday and I really enjoyed the first ep! Iā€™m excited for all the new shows that are about to hit in the next few weeks, especially since Frieren is over and I donā€™t know what to do with myself without it :sob:

4 Likes

Just started watching Re:Monster on Crunchyroll tonight. The first two episodes are out and they are dubbed as well!

They seem to be speed running the series as the episodes cover a lot of ground very quickly, while the manga took its time and paced it out a bit slower.

3 Likes

Season 3 of Konosuba, Letā€™s gooo!! :fire::fire::fire::boom::smirk::sweat_drops::bomb::drooling_face:

7 Likes

Me when I seen season 3 of KonoSuba dropped.

GHX-tThWkAAXexa

Noticed itā€™s subtitled only right nowā€¦

Iā€™ll give it a few weeks to see if a dub comes out, Iā€™ve waited so many years for season 3 anyway whatā€™s a few more weeks.

7 Likes

sigh

Just finished Frieren.

6 Likes

So what did you think? I loved it and I hope it gets a second season!

4 Likes

I adored it, but so far it has not been renewed. I will start picking up the manga, though. Those are up to v. 13 and the anime only covered the 1st 7.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll probably do the same.

speaking of manga being adapted into anime

I just seen this today! Iā€™ve been reading the manga since it came out in the US and canā€™t wait! I hope it gets an English dub!
The anime and manga is called ā€œMy Wife Has No Emotionā€

the anime is scheduled to come out this summer, I think July.

4 Likes

Mashle is getting so goooood, Iā€™m going for eps 8th :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I always piss myself laughing when Iā€™m watching it. Itā€™s funny as hell.

5 Likes

Good good glad you are enjoying it! Love Mash its a non-stop amount of crazy

7 Likes

Just finished Lycoris Recoil. S2 might be underwayā€¦

5 Likes

What did you think of it?

2 Likes

I am watching: one piece, Kingā€™s ranking, and Black Butler while waiting for the new episodes of: The apothecaryā€™s diary, Solo Leveling, Frierenā€¦ectā€¦

7 Likes

Welcome @Kitakite10
aqua_proud13
Not a bad set of choices

5 Likes

Welcome to the community. Those are good ones. Yeah I canā€™t wait for the new episode of solo leveling. I feel like they did a decent job at turning the manwa into a anime. What you think.
And Frieren is an awesome freaking animeā€¦one of my top anime.

5 Likes

Thank you. There are a bunch of other shows. But I only have so much time in a day.

5 Likes

Yep know that feeling to little time in a day

4 Likes

I donā€™t get much time to read so the anime is the only way I can enjoy these stories at this time.

3 Likes