What are your favorite 90's shows

My personal favorite is tri-gun would love to hear others.

7 Likes

Pokemon and Gundam Wing!!! Pokemon highly influenced the little (pet lover) me, XD… GW was aired here in 2003 or 2004, I guess, but it’s officially a 90’s show so I think it counts xD

5 Likes

Cowboy bebop and Outlaw Star are my favorites from that era. I didn’t getcin to them when they came out but later in life i watched them and they became my favorites in no time.

7 Likes

Tri-gun, Outlaw Star, Mobile fighter G Gundam, Tenchi Muyo! there are tons more and without having to search these are off the top of my head granted some of them are 2000’s in the US but Original was 90’s so I am going off that :wink:

7 Likes

I mean how could you not like them all. Such a great era for the genre.

5 Likes

Gundam Wing
The Slayers
Record of Lodoss War
Inuyasha
Escaflowne
.hack//

6 Likes

This is strictly 90s list for me. It near impossible for me to watch anime that was not on TV:

• Saint Seiya
  • Card Captor Sakura
  • Digimon
  • Slayers
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Zenki (Anyone saw this? It was the bomb)
  • Street Fighter V
7 Likes

Oh man 90’s?
Tales spin
Darkening duck
Bonkers
Johnny bravo-anything really on Cartoon Network at the time.

6 Likes

Hahahah. I mean it was a great time for television. Such great shows back then. But o must say the anime is way better now.

4 Likes

Man I am gonna be the only one for this but Ruby Spears Mega Man was and will ever be at the top of my 90’s list

4 Likes

Yeah alone on that one. Maybe @Beestie will chime in?

4 Likes

Yeaa normally I am down here with my 2d checkers while everyone is up there…playing 4d chess lol Idk where I was going with that

5 Likes

Hahaha. Yeah lost me boss.

4 Likes

Just agreeing normally yeah its just me on certain things just kinda went off on a tangent there lol

5 Likes

All good. You were just passionate about what you like…no harm no foul

4 Likes

Zzzzzzzz…snort.grumble…snort

Who dared to use my name in vain? Oh, him. What was the question?

3 Likes

@MageHeart That Megaman series was very well made for the time, they really tried to keep the lore, although the design was a bit too americanized (MC had more adult proportions). I remember having my mind blown with the crossover with the X universe, I just finished playing Megaman X and I was psyched!

5 Likes

Finally someone remembers! That crossover was great I never figured that was gonna be a thing. True it was very much americanized but still it had its charm.

5 Likes

@MageHeart Did Zero ever showed up? I don’t remember. Because it was TV I only watched the episodes when I had the opportunity.

4 Likes

No we never got to see that version of best boy Zer, just X and what would be Vile

4 Likes