Trigun Stampede good or bad?

I just watched Trigun Stampede and i have to say i liked it alot. At first the animation was off to me but its starting to grow on me. The fact this classic anime is back for a new generation makes me happy what do you think good or bad i’d like to know

6 Likes

I myself didn’t watch it yet but also interested in some opinions. My brother is a big fan of Trigun, can’t rely entirely on this :rofl:

4 Likes

I didn’t watch it yet, but I will definitely do so as I loved the original series. I don’t like the redesign of Vash AT ALL and I just don’t get why it was changed, as for me it was iconic, badass and timeless.

4 Likes

Yeah I just saw that a few days ago. I’m waiting till more episode come out. For me I loved the OG series, so it has a lot to live up to. Hope it’s good

3 Likes

I am 50/50 the new animation style definitely threw me off and he acts a lot weirder then he did they also changed Meryl’s job and I dont see Millie in it she was a big part of the original in my opinion even as a supporting character but its only a few episodes in so Ill make my final decision later

5 Likes

I’ve never watched Trigun because it, personally, doesn’t seem like my cup of tea in the way of anime. My husband is not happy/pleased with how the new Trigun looks. XD

5 Likes

I was wondering when this was coming up and here we are. I just dont feel its well Tri-gun. Vash is wacky but he isn’t Vash wacky, I can over look the art style and animation they went with better then CSM Yea I said it but thats for another topic. They removed Milly or so far we dont know but I am kinda betting they did.

4 Likes

It’s great classic and a good add to your list. This new one can’t hild a candle but still It’s nit to bad. And you will like the OG for sure

4 Likes

Agree the animation is growing on me but still 50/50 for me as well

4 Likes

Season 1 Showtime GIF by Shameless

3 Likes

Wo wo wo…better then CSM. I have to watch it now. I liked the art in CSM

3 Likes

I’m the original was awesome, atleast I thought so.

3 Likes

Og Trigun Is fantastic

5 Likes

Season 5 Hug GIF by NBC

3 Likes

Friend Fist Bump GIF

4 Likes

I haven’t seen it yet. Will give it a try. :thinking: The original was a big part of my childhood.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen it either. But the movie several years ago was amazing.

3 Likes