What Isekai Shows Have you watched or recommend?

I alway like Isekai (other world) animes and always like to hear the ones everyone else is watching or would recommend.
My current list is :
TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-
Sasaki and Peeps
Rising of the Shield Hero
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Skeleton Knight in another world
Reborn as a Vending machine
Sweet Reincarnation
Jobless Reincarnation
The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure
Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill
OverLord
Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles
Death March to the Parallel Word Rhapsody
Drugstore in another world
I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in the real world too
The World’s Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an aristocrat
Knight’s and Magic
How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
Wiseman’s Grandchild
My isekai Life
Reincarnated as a Sword
Farming Life in another world
The Executioner and her way of life
The Eminence in Shadow
Dead Mount Death Play
The Saint’s Magic Power is Omnipo
What ones Have you all watched or would just recommend I’d love to find new ones. :anima_love:

8 Likes
  1. You dare not list Konosuba?
  2. Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World
6 Likes

I actually do have Konosuba one in my to watch list Just haven’t gotten to it yet. Definitely interested In the harem one so adding it to the list . Thank you. :anima_love:

7 Likes

Ummm, Were is Re: ZERO, Starting life in another World on that list???

6 Likes

Rem… I mean Re:Zero was not intentionally left out of my list. Though I did ask for people to tell me their shows and suggest ones in case I might not have seen them. I do love the Rem figures by the way. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Those are the newest. I won them as a lot on eBay for cheaper than one figure I want. I have photos of the rest in this forum somewhere in the show off your figure collections.

5 Likes

I just posted some of my stuff in the show off your collection thread. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello Fellow Isekai Lover!
I highly recommend watching
“The Saga of Tanya The Evil”

I loved that one personally myself

Also check out some old school Isekai as well (They were Isekai before Isekai was cool), I recommend
El Hazard

and Magical Knight Rayearth

7 Likes

another great one I loved was this one here.
“So I’m a Spider, So What?”

5 Likes

@Zoysite13 Thanks for the recommendations and El-Hazard looks interesting and something about it reminds me of Tenchi-Muyo (I love all the Tenchi shows) so I might like it. :anima_love:

5 Likes

Tenchi Muyo! and El Hazard are considered sister series, and characters from both series have made several cameo appearances in the other. A short list: Fujisawa appeared in a few episodes of Tenchi in Tokyo (as Tenchi’s teacher) and even makes a reference saying Tenchi must’ve gone to an alternate world when Tenchi disappeared on a school field trip, Ryoko and Tenchi are featured on a magazine cover in a later episode of The Wanderers it’s believed to be episode 20 of the Wanderers when Jinnai is having flash backs of his childhood he’s sitting on his bed reading and manga of Tenchi, Jinnai and Alielle make an appearance in the Tenchi spinoff series Magical Project S, while (badly) hidden elements from Magical Project S can be seen in the El Hazard TV series.

4 Likes

Now I definetly need to watch it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

MV5BODJlOWY4ZjktZjU1OC00NWI1LTlkNjgtODFhMGJiMDNlMzJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@.V1
Semi-Giant mechs
Dragons
Cat girls
What more do you need?

7 Likes

I knew there were a lot of isekais, but looking at this list I caught myself realising there like really a lot

3 Likes

Yea Jojo, there are soo much right now. Personally Isekai shot up to my number one spot in genres I love.
Isekai, Military and Romance.

@xevenknight
I did not see gate on your list and I highly recommend it, I enjoyed the series quite a lot and fell in love with the stage the anime set. People really like the waifus… Mostly a specific one… No spoilers.

Though it takes a different approach not commonly used to get going, the story development is pretty good I wouldn’t say stellar for anime in general but I would rate it above average.

7 Likes

Mmm gonna be good especially for all slime fans, counting it down

6 Likes

Yeah Im looking forward to those new seasons . :star_struck:

3 Likes

I like quite a few Isekai Anime either because I can pull the base idea and use it in a D&D campaign (Which is true for any anime actually) or they started life as Campaigns.

I can recommend
The original Dungeons and Dragons Cartoon
The Devil is a Part-Timer
Sgt. Frog (I know this is more an Alien Anime but if you go by the broadest possible definition of Isekai…)
Do you Love your Mom and Her Two-hit Multi-Target special attack (I think that is the correct title)

I’m also going to give a nod to previously recommended Konosuba, El Hazard, Magic Knight Rayearth and Escalflowne

4 Likes

I forgot about the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon. I watched it as a kid with my dad. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have watched a lot of isekai anime like she professed herself pupil of the wise man, wise man grandchild, and others.

4 Likes