What made you smile today?

I have plenty of frustrating moments… work… home… interaction with other people… and while you might have a rough start… and it feels like the entire universe is working against you… when you get something done, that has been seemingly impossible… it takes a weight off your shoulders, and puts a smile on your face.

I’ve been working on this damn thing for like a week…lol

Maybe I will finish one of these days

3 Likes

Honestly body building, anime and gaming in a 12 hour span… However, I think just having leisure time and being on the internet gave me that smile.

cute anime GIF

5 Likes

My dog broke out of his box and made a mess in my backyard. It’s supposed to be funny, but I’m not laughing. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Cannibal_Yandere I think its the satisfaction of taking advantage of your day and doing the most with it is what gives you that smile. At least that’s how I feel when I do that. I am just recovering from a health issue and I’ll be back to the gym next week, so I feel happy about that.

5 Likes

I am an over the road truck driver, and I stopped at a truck stop earlier and this old guy (mind you, I’m 41, so when I say old, he was probably like in his 50s) was watching Outlaw Starr on this 10 inch iPad type device!!! It was great seeing someone older than me still enjoying a classic anime!!!

6 Likes

Yea I get it Afro, it is hard to take that first step after a health issue. I myself am well versed in health problems, but I gotta wake up every morning man lol. Knock out some weights and get your mile in bro and I think you will be as right as rain!

I hope you recover well king!

3 Likes

fire manga GIF by mannyjammy

4 Likes

That’s why I say that age is just a number.

3 Likes

I went to the gym before, and I hurt the ligaments in my shoulder. I had to take a six-month break. Can’t wait to return to training. :muscle:

3 Likes

I see you guys talking about the gym and makes me want to go but no time but i do get my daily workout handling medical transport so it evens out. Yea know ill say it just to stick to topic as well, Its energizing and keeps a smile knowing i am part of this community and get to associate with like minded others who enjoy the things I do

5 Likes

Pizza Hug GIF by Eternal Family

3 Likes

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

4 Likes

New kitty today😻

7 Likes

Seems to like my goku blanket lol

4 Likes

@Cannibal_Yandere Thanks man! I am still recovering but I’ll put some effort on Monday and see if I can pull through.

@Otaku I hate when that happens. I had a few issues where I had to stop working out for a few months or even a few weeks and when I start its almost like square one, all progress lost. I do my best to catch up quickly though and muscle memory helps with that.

5 Likes

A cutie future super saiyan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Former OTR driver here and at 61 I’m watching anime.

7 Likes

Beestie is our Oldtimer

3 Likes

Gosh dang!!! 61!!??? That means you were born when salt taffy was first invented. Lol, I’m just messing brother. Glad to see even at an older age you still are an otaku. I can only hope to live up to your standards as I age.

6 Likes

We will make him proud lol

5 Likes