What made you smile today?

Had a nice morning with my wife. Took the dog for a walk and then came home to make Blueberry pancakes for Mother’s Day.

7 Likes

She is so cute! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We also made Blueberry muffins for Mother’s Day. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Super cute in his favorite warm place.

3 Likes

We’re pet sitting my sister’s cockatiel while she’s on a business trip and it looks like neither he nor my dog freak out when they see each other anymore :partying_face: :partying_face: I don’t dare to open the cage when my dog is around though XDDDD

Doggo should be grateful for the longer walks XDDD

5 Likes

This popped up in my social media targeted ads and I NEED this tshirt in my wardrobe! :rofl: :grimacing: :bear:

3 Likes

Im scared but Beestie what have you been looking at for a ad like that lol

2 Likes

music video 90s GIF

3 Likes

YAAAAY! Email notification that May box has shipped!

5 Likes

Same! I loved getting that notification! It gives me something to look forward to even when everything else is crazy.

5 Likes

Same!!!

4 Likes

Wow there are some super cute chibi Emojis we all can use

:anima_love: :hearthunter_menace: :jinko_hehe: :sugarspell_crying: :supernova_angry:

:liz_angry: :liz_bongo: :liz_hi: :liz_ilikeit: :liz_tea: :liz_wow:

6 Likes

Awesome shirt! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:liz_wow: cool!!!

4 Likes

I just watched The Little Mermaid (Live Action) :anima_love: and made my father and nephew watch it too XDD the joke’s on them for thinking I’d choose Fast and Furious over a princess movie XD

4 Likes

WOOT!!!

3 Likes

What in heavens earth?

2 Likes

It’s ice cream made with Dr Pepper from Blue Bell.

3 Likes

While I’m not a Dr. Pepper fan, Bluebell is always good stuff so I hope it everything you ever wanted in a Dr. Pepper ice cream lol

4 Likes

Never tried this but I tried root beer and ice cream which was pretty delicious so I am sure this would be about the same or even better!

4 Likes