Hajime from Arifureta cause those girls perfect <3 :yum:

4 Likes

Welcome @Hajime, Solid choice

4 Likes

@MageHeart Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Akeno is probably one of the best ever though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’ve been imaging myself as one character or other for years.

First was Van Finel, to pilot the gymelif would be boss.

Second was Shinji Ikari, always in love with Asuka

Third was Tsukune Aono, between the harem and those powers; too awesome

When i read that Naruto married Hinata, i was so very jealous :sob:

Rimiru would be sick

Everyone has significant draw backs though, Van; cursed: Shinji; apocalypse: Aono; cursed: Naruto; cursed: Rimuru; slime: so very many really cool options but who to pick…

I think it comes to a toss up beteen Bell Cranel, or Ranma Saotome, they both have a curse of their own to contend with; which can alternatively be a huge asset. More, could you imagine a hybrid of the two.

5 Likes

Episode 7 Movie GIF by Star Wars

5 Likes

I feel called out :joy:

5 Likes

@Hajime Welcome! :grin: Good choice! :muscle:

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d definitely want to be goku simply because of his instant transmission ability and high speed flight. Not to mention his physical prowess.

8 Likes

I’d be Sesshomaru.

walking GIF

5 Likes

I’m back to say that it’s not like I’d like to be her but recently a friend pointed out that I’m a lot like Anzu Hoshino from Romantic Killer:

Romantic Killer Hoshino GIF - Romantic Killer Hoshino Anzu - Discover & Share GIFs

I watched season 1 and I hate it that it’s so accurate lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Wow this question is to hard to answer as there is many that would be great.

4 Likes

Definitely Kirito. Always a badass but Also havkng a nice choice of women to pick from.

4 Likes

Stunk from Interspecies Reviewers

• Fantasy world :white_check_mark:
  • Skilled fighter in said world :white_check_mark:
  • Not too dangerous (most the time) :white_check_mark:
  • Ton’s of cute monster girls :white_check_mark:
  • Paid to get laid by said monster girls and write reviews on your terms :white_check_mark:
  • thanks to the succubus spell’s in place on the brothels, no STD’s or chance of “accidental pregnancy’s” and lots of crazy experiences :white_check_mark:
  • good friends who got your back to boot! :white_check_mark:

sounds like a perfect life to me!

3 Likes

This is a great question! If I had to choose I’d want to be Rein Shroud from Beast Tamer. Not only can he communicate with and command any animals or insects, he can also form pacts with the most powerful demi-humans and each time he forms a pact with one of them he gains a bit of their power and abilities making him and his squad ridiculously OP.

5 Likes

Tough one. I’m an old guy so it would need to be someone younger (to avoid all the old guy problems). I don’t need to be super powerful or anything. Getting some extra good years would be enough. And since I’ve spent my life as a dude, maybe try a second go around as a woman. See what all the fuss is about, ya know? With all that, I’d have to say…

7 Likes

Obviously Issei Hyodou. Because Koneko and Asia are best girls!

7 Likes

If it was gonna be one of the bigger animes then defo a main character so I don’t die. Maybe one of the characters from a slice of life though like Tadano from komi can’t communicate because they just seem like they have good lives

6 Likes

Issa Hyodou, because of obvious reason, the harem.

5 Likes