Your Favorite AMVs

2 Likes
2 Likes

Floats my boat.

4 Likes
2 Likes

It’s almost 11 minutes long, but worth every second.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

For those of you who have been using AdBlock PLUS on YouTube, it quit working. YouTube detects it and refuses to let you see videos without turning it off.

Use uBlock Origin in its place.

2 Likes

I just use OperaGx browser lol

3 Likes
3 Likes

That kills the in-video ads on YouTube?

Is there a mobile version?

2 Likes

Yes, it has a built in ad-blocker

3 Likes

Switched over. It still has ads, but they are not IN the video. I can ignore those. This browser meets my needs. Thankies.

2 Likes

Its also can also be customized to not be a burden on your pc or laptop

3 Likes

Azur Lane AMV, anyone?

3 Likes

I don’t know where to put this so I’m just gonna put it here.

If you are having issues watching YouTube due to their idiotic war with adblockers with this popping up

The work around I found was using uBlock Origin installed on your browser, then once installed open it by clicking on the ublock icon on the top of your browser, or check in your Extentions (the puzzle piece icon on chrome) and open it up and go to the dashboard (the three gears on the bottom right when you click on the icon).

Once in there click on “purge all caches” then “update now” to get the latest version, disable any other adblockers you have on YouTube and only use uBlock Origin on YouTube, as YouTube can detect the other adblockers and pop up the warning.

also the other site you need to visit is this website if this website has a nice big green bar on the top with the work “Yes” on it, then uBlock Origin is working to block ads on YouTube. So check this site periodically if you are having issues with ads or get the ad block warning message while visiting YouTube

2 Likes

Of course Youtube wants you to pay for prem lol

3 Likes

Mage and I already went around on this. He got me switched over to GX browser. It has ads, but on the side, not in the video, so I can live with that.

3 Likes

Yea Opera Gx is the best browser on my take

3 Likes

I just posted for this for anyone who wanted to know this just in case, not everyone wants to switch to a whole new browser.

2 Likes