Jus got mine today😁

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @gsmith4360

3 Likes

welcome @gsmith4360

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @gsmith4360

5 Likes

Good news! The post office found my box and sent it to me this afternoon!! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

4 Likes

Nice bro, glad to hear they found it.

4 Likes

No kidding. And as a bonus, two of the figures I ordered on my birthday came in too!

7 Likes

Happy belated birthday!

5 Likes

Ok, I’m beginning to worry. I received my non-upgraded ecchi box two weeks ago, but I’ve yet to receive my main non-ecchi box with the scale figure and T-shirt upgrades.

Tracking has been saying:
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item. Your item arrived at a shipping partner facility at 10:08 am on May 10, 2023 in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX 75050. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. GRAND PRAIRIE, TX, 75050

and has not updated since May 10th.

I’m gonna wait till the 24th and if I haven’t revieved my box by then I’m contacting Liz.

4 Likes

I would contact usps, they are having some issues

5 Likes

Mine said the same since mine comes from there as well finally updated yesterday and delivered but yea it stays stuck sometimes

5 Likes

My main box FINALLY arrived this morning on May 20th, 16 days after I received my non-upgraded box. I’m gonna be busy my next days off doing the reviews for my Instagram account for both my Otaku Box and my Nihon Box that arrived 3 days ago.

It’s been raining all week and supposed to rain Tuesday on my first day off work, so I can possibly get pictures of the umbrella in action for my reviews hopefully.

7 Likes

These deliveries often tend to become a mess. Waiting for some teleportation technology to be invented.

I think they’ll mess it too somehow

4 Likes

Well I finally got my review uploaded to my Instagram (same user name as here), I’ll post it here too…with spoiler coverage just in case someone hasn’t got their box yet.

Part 1 of 2

3 Likes

Part 2 of 2

7 Likes