Cosplay

I’m pretty new to cosplay but I would love to know what characters you have/want to cosplay.

This is my first cosplay as female Shoto from My Hero.
Also, my friend and I are planning to cosplay as Luffy and Ace for a convention that we are thinking about going to next year.

15 Likes

Looks great. I was thinking about cosplaying for my second convention, I want to go as Ulquiorra.

In this form. Gonna be tuff, especially since I have no experience.

7 Likes

The best form of Ulquiorra hands down :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

It is but I like this one a bit more

7 Likes

Oooh I haven’t seen this one. Looks amazing.

5 Likes

Yeah not many people have. It’s from the bleach game Brave Souls. Pretty fun, if your into phone games I recommend it

5 Likes

Thanks for the recommend, I’ll have to check it out.

4 Likes

Let me know if you do I’ll add you as a friend. I don’t play a lot being I play more Azur Lane but I can help grind materials and what not.

4 Likes

OH BOI! That one will be tricky, but so fun!
I have been helping out and making cosplays for a few years, so I hope you find some of these tips useful if you are a beginner:
You will need full-body clown-white cream makeup on most of your body, and you can use hair spray over it to try and prevent it from getting removed by sweat.

The wings will be the hardest part, you will need to literally make a backpack kind of a thing as wing base, and use sculpting wire or PVC pipes to make wings skeleton, then you can hotglue super light fake feathers you can cut out from light styrofoam , check out this tutorial video, it makes stuff easier: Making Of: Lightweight Wings | Time Lapse | How to build - YouTube

The wig for this is easy to find, just order a plain white wig, and for the horns you can check our this video: Easy Horns DIY - YouTube

6 Likes

I appreciate it, somwhere.

6 Likes

Oh wow thanks. I’ll being doing this for sure just have to work the courage up to actually do it. Thanks for the advice and help.

5 Likes

No probs! I have so many hacks, but don’t want to overwhelm you. You can start a topic and we can build your costume together haha, once you’re ready of course :black_heart:

5 Likes

Oh for sure. When actually start your gonna be the first I contact. I want to make sure it’s perfect.

5 Likes

I would love to cosplay Kamado Tanjiro, in a female version. I know it’s easy, but again it gives me such a pleasure

7 Likes

This looks dope. Did you make the whole outfit yourself?

5 Likes

Understandable, I feel that way sometimes too. So I usually just try to use my everyday clothes or something that I can buy in stores. Also, some sizing charts are off so it makes it difficult to buy cosplays that actually fit.

6 Likes

Looks good. I have a stormtrooper samurai as my main and i am working on several others.

14 Likes

Wow, that looks so cool!

6 Likes

Ah, man, that is so freaking creative! Mashing up the topics like that, I love it so much! and just the regular Japanese clothes look so good too. I love how hakama fits good on everyone :black_heart:

5 Likes

I’ve been working on a standup comedy routine as Dr. Mario. Working on the improvisation, improving the props. Adult Life lets me do it when I can.

“It’s-a me, Doctor Mario!
I hear that you are ill.
I’ll give you this suppository
And stick you with the bill.
Open up and say ‘ah’,
Let me check your breath.
Whew take this mint.
Your halitosis smells like Death!
Let me take your temperature…
You have a fever! You’re not well!
But I have a prescription
And it’s-a cowbell!”