Cosplay

And some fun with memery…

10 Likes

Not part of the 501st but they do like it.

4 Likes

Got the file from thingiverse then spent about 3 months printing it. After that was another week of assembling it.

6 Likes

Hahahaha brilliant! I hear this as a rap song in my head.

5 Likes

It is (as far as low-effort white boy rap goes). I suggest people take videos, but haven’t seen them posted and haven’t gotten around to recording myself to post.

6 Likes

Please link a video here once you make it, I just now realized who your style reminds me of , hope you dont mind, I really love their rhymes too: VENDING MACHINE OF LOVE | The Theme from OnlyCans - YouTube

5 Likes

Wow these are cool, keep the photos coming :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Loved it. Thank you.

I’m gradually working on improving to be that sort of thoughtfulness and quality. My mom is looking at voiceover work (corporate training & instruction videos) and I’m sending her audition links. Going to eventually get her to do the fast talking disclaimers at the end of the pharmaceutical commercials (with funny twists, of course).

8 Likes

Oh dayummmm! I am so pumped, cant wait to hear it!

4 Likes

Wowww you look amazing :star_struck: wow :star_struck:

6 Likes

Pretty :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

ahhh, can’t wait to hear Doctor Mario’s voice

5 Likes

I’m no Charles Martinet, but like to think I can do decent.

6 Likes

Practice makes perfect.

4 Likes

“Doctor Mario’s Mobile Medical Clinic is proud to welcome our new sponsors!”

9 Likes

In progress. Going to sew on the M. Then comes the props…

8 Likes

Looking good bro

5 Likes

I like the face mask also

5 Likes

Loving that samurai stormtrooper, it would look even more badass with a worn out cape on the side and maybe an old pistol.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ll have Quina ready in time for MAGFest, so I did a Moogle outfit that was much simpler and easier. Already did a bunch of it for my son Auron, just needed some white sweats that fit my size…

8 Likes