Cosplay

I love the outfit option with the apron, so good :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:! -Liz :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Thanks, the tie strings on the side are a little short, so I think it’ll be coming undone a lot though.

6 Likes

I’ve got a lot of space to be filled in there and welcome suggestions. I guess I can try to get “Mario’s Bakery” big enough, but all the other stuff on Doctor Mario’s “plaque” was received well too…

I think I’ll need to design a menu for display and sharing…

6 Likes

7 Likes

I’m kinda lost but I wish I could help with the crafting… it looks so fun x3

5 Likes

$6 small tub of air dry modeling clay at Hobby Lobby. I was in Con Crunch so used the available stencils and rulers, but you see how small they came out.

Lesson learned and I’ll make them bigger when I have more time (like Katsucon and GalaxyCon Richmond)

5 Likes

Here’s a chap rocking his (her?) cosplay. Found it on the 'Tube.

2 Likes

Never did put up my one and only pic. I was a steampunk before I became an otaku. Have the hat and a few other odds and ends. Never wore it all together. Kinda fell out of the genre when my wife died. Need to complete the outfit and move on with life. Pic is about 7 or so years old.

3 Likes

Found a girl cosplaying a gobbo.

Hmm, looks more elfie to me…

2 Likes

yeah imma have to say its more elfish, either not a bad cosplay. i aint complaining…

I Love You Hearts GIF by Boomerang Official

2 Likes

Yeah, she said she was a gobbo. Didn’t argue. Nodded, smiled, and kept going.

2 Likes

i would have done the same

2 Likes

Your cosplayer should meet this one.

3 Likes

Suddenly . . . she’s an elf!

1 Like

Can be steampunk and otaku both.

2 Likes

This was fun from AKON this year

3 Likes

This is the way, Kyah!
stands there posing for pic with two fingers in shape of v on the letters side hovering in front of the eye

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

4 Likes

I found this in a old folder of mine. Yes thats a real maritta rifle and no what I am wearing is not homemade its actual props from the movie and it was “Sugar Ray’s” costume from the movie so everything im wearing are actual props from the movie. My buddy bought it all and lets me wear it because he is 6’4 and built like a brick shit house so its too small for him but not me … Remember Service Guarantees Citizenship. Do you wanna know more?

3 Likes

No idea where this cosplay was. But, dayum!

5 Likes

Is it really cosplay at that point? I mean you literally can’t leave that spot with unstrapping yourself and a team of movers and potentially security just to get started

3 Likes