Email error

Hello again has anyone been getting a message “undeliverable”, saying “ Mailbox disabled, not accepting messages “ when trying to get support?

5 Likes

Hi, @kane164 ! I am happy to help, sending you a DM so we can iron this problem out! -Liz :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

So you typed in my email wrong. I just got another box and you made me overdraft my account I am on medical leave but I’m not getting paid for it because paperwork issues anywho my email is Javarym16@gmail not JAFR-83y like it shows on the package. but what am i suppose to do about an overdraft i can not pay for?

2 Likes

i tried to get this done before this happened i thought i got it resolved when i emailed you about the wrong email address last month

3 Likes

or whas it resolved and this was my last box?
sry might be jumping the gun

3 Likes

Hi, @javarym16 thank you for reaching out! There is no need to worry about any other boxes since the order has been canceled. Please let me know if you need any other information or assistance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: -Liz :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Thank you and sorry if I came off a lil rude I’m just on medical leave from work and it’s suppose to be payed leave but it’s not and you know how society is. I’m sure I will be back once I get back stabilized I do enjoy your box especially the shits.

3 Likes

I had to remake my account because my old phone simply doesn’t work and that’s where all the passwords and information is on it… oh well… giving you another try Liz… you should see my order fairly soon

5 Likes

I second this, I NEED best Avenger :sob:

4 Likes

The email support is still sending the error back again. Needs to be looked at.

4 Likes

This happens to me also, but I do get a reply. Did you get a reply from CS?

4 Likes

Yes I did, but now it is down again unfortunately

3 Likes