Favorite anime villains.

The title is self-explanatory. What are your favorie villains from anime/manga?

6 Likes

Esdeath for sure :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :100: :100: :100:

9 Likes

For me, Zeref from Fairy Tail

7 Likes

Orochimaru. Crazy and creepy :rofl:

7 Likes

And what’s yours, btw? @MakimaFeet

4 Likes

Griffith from Berserk, Chainsaw Man MV( Not spoiling), Light Yagami from Death Note, Blackbeard from One Piece

7 Likes

Main Villain of Chainsaw Man best villain! I agree with you here!

6 Likes

Esdeath is one my favorite ladies of anime. Definitely in my top 5!

6 Likes

Blackbeard - One Piece
Mercenary Tao - Dragon Ball

4 Likes

Imma have to go with

1. Ulqiorra - Bleach
  2. Aizen - Bleach
  3. Majin Buu - DBZ
  4. Every other villian
6 Likes

I usually don’t like villains, but Hao Asakura (Shaman King) was a character I liked so much… Hmm There must be another one I can’t remember …:thinking:

6 Likes

I agree! This is not just a villain, but also the only character that I was worried about in the whole anime :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m fascinated by his obsession with knowledge and the usage of human weakness.

4 Likes

Aizen from Bleach! he really did fool everyone, it was a master piece work, from a villainous perspective.

5 Likes

Vicious from cowboy bebop

5 Likes

What a hard question, i’d go with:

Vegeta: While he is a good guy now, he was quite villanous at the beginning, and I think that’s what makes him quite endearing. You can really see how he matured and learnt to overcome his pride.

Vicious: Fantastic villain and even though you don’t know much about him I think that’s what makes him such a great character.

Gendo Ikari: Quite the tragic villain, even though he loved his wife so much he was a total tyrant to his son. This father/son concept hits me in a different way the older I get.

6 Likes

How about Yoshimitsu :joy::grin:

4 Likes

Are you referring to yoshimitsu from tekken? Lol. He was my main when I played. Him and Bryan,

5 Likes

Same here. Yoshimitsu was my favorite.

5 Likes

I use to make my friends mad with his combo that is a I start kill lol. Or I would just constantly fly around lol. If I really wanted to troll I’d use Bryan or king

4 Likes