Final fantasy VII

Yeah if they do I’ll prolly try and snag it up. As long as it’s the newer ps5 at the time.

3 Likes

Ohh yeah that was different. Not there best I’d say

3 Likes

Lol ya tactics is more like the fire emblem games, also great games, when they remade it as war of the lion i think it was they made it a bit better god damn it was hard tho😵

4 Likes

No eh? Its a very strategic game, kinda like chess in a way lol

4 Likes

Those dang games that make you think to much….

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

3 Likes

I Love strategies… My most played game is Civilisation. I was always winning with culture or science. War… only if someone is so rude to attack me… then annihilation!

4 Likes

Lol nice, not to many of those around, is it acually 3 tho cuz 3 wasnt releaced outside japan till like the 2000s when they remade it for DS i think it was, so that one is really final 4 i believe with barts

4 Likes

Well i beat it on psp im playin old school ffv11 on switch its fun

3 Likes

I hav that game also and ff Nintendo gray cartridge…

3 Likes

Whoa whoa I am seeing some FFT Slander
Googly Eyes GIF

5 Likes

Lol. I remember when I was younger and tried my first civilization. Didn’t go so well. And yeah that’s what traumatized me since lol.

4 Likes

Oh wow. Looks brand new

3 Likes

How you liking it? Is it smooth game play?

3 Likes

Its as smooth as i remember…ditching school for days…livin on a diet of mt dew and honey buns

3 Likes

Hahah better then Red Bull and cheese-its. Was my diet for a while when I was in the military lol. Gave me all my nutritional needs

2 Likes

It is a Unique game… there are many now in that area but Civilization was something new when the first came out. Same like Diablo, CS etc

4 Likes

Yeah I still play Diablo till this day. Not a hardcore player but I enjoy it.

4 Likes

I can play Diablo II, like anytime, but I hope Diablo IV has a good one player story/game.

4 Likes

Oh God! My diet was Instant Ramen, Doritos and a huge Coke. Dammn how did I survive?

4 Likes

I never cared for civ myself, was all about AoE and starcraft :grin: omg and counterstrike some many hours burned shootin ppl lol i miss those days, cant wait to get a comp this year been so long for me

4 Likes