First anime

What got me into anime. The guy who cane through the tv and told me that its now part of my life.

Hes always wearing red and carry a katana. Made from the fang of his father as child hes more innocent yet judge just by his appearance hes also quite the loud one and short tempered. And yet heavily desired by his half brother. His hair is white and long. His lover betrayed him and shot him through the heart. If youd guessed it by now. Then you know my firat anime…

INUYASHA!!^-^

Was my first anime, there Saturday nights id attempted to stay up all night just to see the show. Yet sadly ive failed more then successfully. And times ive woken up to ending theme song.

Ramen Noodle GIF

4 Likes

I need to finish it :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

The first anime I remember watching that I knew as not a cartoon was Robotech back in the early 80’s when it was in syndication on TV (before cable) and it aired on TV right after Inspector Gadget and GoBots. I knew it was something not exactly like a cartoon, but I had no idea what anime was at that early age.

First time I learned what anime was and seen if for the first time was in the mid 90’s with Saturday night anime on the Sci-Fi channel. with 6 movies I remember watching, Vampire Hunter D, Tenchi Muyo! in Love, Gal Force Eternal Story, Roujin Z, and Demon City Shinjuku, and a heavily edited Wicked City.

The first anime I ever owned was the movie “Amitage the Third: Poly Matrix” in 97 on VHS.

My collection just blew up from there!

3 Likes

Ive never heard of this before. Gotta say that it certainly is the early anime. To be honest ive nerver heard of any of thses anime titles. Well expect inspector Gadget. Only way i knew of him was through the live movie.

3 Likes

Its a good ending to the show. Bbbbut i could push my self to stick to watching the continuation of the next generation of inuyasha.

3 Likes

Inspector Gadget was a cartoon, not an anime. I just used it for a reference of timeframe as Robotech came on after Inspector Gadget.

4 Likes

Sorry about that, misunderstood that part. I havent had my morining Gfuel yet. Give me minute or sonto wake up. But ive never heard of Robotech before.

In a way its all new to me.

4 Likes

Well Robotech was a product of it’s time, and technically Robotech was a mashup of several different Macross movies and another anime cut together to make a TV series. The voice acting was horrid and the plot can be a bit annoying at times, but it was revolutionary for the time!

3 Likes