Funniest anime you watched

Anime that had you laughing non stop? Golden Boy comes to mind for me.

5 Likes

I was laughing hard when I watched Dragon Ball, especially first few episodes when Goku was a small boyā€¦ :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

DXDā€¦ things there are totaly messed upā€¦

8 Likes

I Agree With Tamka but I will throw a fresh one in. Hensuki: Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as Sheā€™s a Cutie? Non-stop laughing

8 Likes

ā€˜No Game No Lifeā€™ has some pretty funny and amazing moments. XD

7 Likes

I think nothing beats Azumanga Daioh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Konosuba has me belly-laughing super hard.

7 Likes

Fruits Basket, Ranma for Anime and Love Hina for Manga. ^^

5 Likes

Those are some great suggestions! I would also like to add Food Wars, I canā€™t believe I forgot it at the moment I started this thread. I love the fact that it doesnā€™t take itself seriously.

Jojo stardust crusaders as well as Battle Tendency had also some hilarious moments. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Funny Clip - YouTube

4 Likes

cyberpunk edgerunners cries

4 Likes

One of the best anime of the year

7 Likes

I agree, I really liked it. But many of my friends are disappointed in it because of the ending (for me everything is fine)

6 Likes

Yeah I can see that. I think the ending is just fine. Leaves it open to more series even though they said they were not going to make more. I think itā€™s cool if you played the game you see a lot of references

6 Likes

Yeah, the references are cool, also later in the game itself, I went to the places where the characters in the anime were. Plus the additional anime content is pretty fancy. The ending for meā€¦

ā€¦reflects the philosophy of Cyberpunks: ā€œwho you were is determined by how you died.ā€ No wonder Faraday died so shamefully at the end. Thatā€™s why I think the ending is quite strong. It would even be strange for me if everything ended in a happy end

5 Likes

Yeah I like that it wasnā€™t your typical ending. Left a lot of unanswered questions.

5 Likes

Well, itā€™s kinda how life works and I like they showed it

5 Likes

Look I got one if you havent watched it this is just one part, the anime itself is non-stop crazy This text will be blurred

4 Likes

ā€œMashle: Magic and Musclesā€ is the most recent anime that I found to be hilarious, definitely worth watching!

3 Likes

ā€œTomo-Chan is A Girlā€. Carol is the most ridiculous and yet hillarious character Iā€™ve encountered in a long time.

Also WATAMOTE because Tomoko circle all the way back around from pathetic to delightful in every episode.

6 Likes

Super late reply, but Iā€™m surprised this show isnā€™t mentioned. Because ā€œnichijou: my ordinary lifeā€ is the correct answer.

2 Likes