Games you didn't understand why people liked so much until you tried them yourself?

Have anyone heard of Lego Star Wars Mobile ? :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

The Sea of Thieves was like that for me. I mean I really like the theme of ships very much, but I didn’t think that it was possible to turn a blind eye to the actual lack of progress and etc until I tried

5 Likes

No I havnt. I know they have a game on every console though. I havnt played it, I should seeing seeing damn near every Lego game is free with the PSN plus subscription. Never played a Lego game by the way.

6 Likes

This one is exclusive for mobile and unlike any other Lego games. The Lego games are generally boring but this one is more of a strategy one :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ll have to check it out and do some investigating. Wait it’s not the one where you have to get like a father and son across this path thing but the path he to be built with certain Lego’s???

5 Likes

My brother plays SoT almost ever day… For me is little boring.
Best pirate game for me is still AC: Black Flag

5 Likes

I like watching the streamers play this game. Unfortunate I can’t because i have a ps5. One day I’ll get a pc,

5 Likes

Yeah, this game offers both chill and extreme fun. The main thing is not to demand much from the game and it will be great

5 Likes

Yeah true. The puzzles aren’t too bad. But I’m stuck now in alfheim hitting the axe off of these rocks thinking it’s a puzzle…I don’t think it is.

4 Likes

Haha, this is from God of War, right? My brother loves this game. I gave him Ragnarok for his birthday, I haven’t had time to play it yet though

5 Likes

Yeah, I was off yesterday and off today so trying to do as much as possible. There’s so much stuff. Definetly an improvement from the last one. But also the puzzles aren’t as hard and tedious.
I recommend it as a must play.

5 Likes

DARK SOULS you say in jest…there hav been a good many controler that hav met his fate on that battlefield…Be sure to equip an extra controller to make it out of that Hellish abyss with controller in hand

4 Likes

thanks for this piece of advice XDDD

5 Likes

It was actually hatsune miku for me! Hahah now im too addicted and i force people to play it lol

7 Likes

I’ve only played the Demo version, but I like her and rhythm games so I think in this case I’m the person who’d play the game and nobody understands why lol

5 Likes

I listen to her songs in my free time too! Haha.

6 Likes

Final Fantasy Series.

6 Likes

Baldur’s Gate and Divinity series… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes