General Hangout

Today is the last day of my vacation… :sob: Which mean I go to go back to work tomorrow. I feel like I didn’t accomplish much at all.

6 Likes

The rant is over! My replacement car is being delivered to me from Lubbock, TX tomorrow!

2024 Subaru Forester with the fully loaded Sport package!

7 Likes

Congratulations on the New SUV!

4 Likes

But if it has one of those “Meep-meep!” Japanese car horns, I’m changing it out for a train horn.

5 Likes

@Zoysite13 Frieza in the back taking notes knowing how much he needs to train :rofl:

5 Likes

SQUEEEEEEEEE!

She had 30 miles on her when I took possession!

4 Likes

hits horn

MEEP MEEP!

opens Amazon app

AUTO TRAIN HORN

add to cart

5 Likes

I’m about to have my fun tonight when i get off work calling up USAA to make a claim on some hail damage from that storm two days ago.

5 Likes

I used their app for mine. Was quick and easy.

5 Likes

I don’t have it downloaded. Was just gonna call them on the phone.

5 Likes

I was the same way, but when I called I had a 90 minute hold time.

Hmm, let’s check out this app thingy…

5 Likes

Guess I’ll try the app.

4 Likes

Well I got this relic today thanks to @MageHeart and his hard work at finding it.
Thanks again bro. She will look perfect in the albedo shrine.

I’ll take a better pic later. I’m at work. So sorry for horrible pic

6 Likes

Its almost like it was in my hands a couple days ago lol Welcome duders its what I do

5 Likes

So you know @somwhere 's address @MageHeart ? I didn’t know he posted it anywhere, unless it was a DM.

5 Likes

Oooh! How much was she?

4 Likes

Joe must have saw a kamui :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m trying to expand my music repertoire so feel free to recommend me some music/songs :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

6 Likes

Depends on what genera you’re trying to listen to or are you trying to expand on this? What do you normally listen to?

5 Likes

I doubt your into metal, so unless you say otherwise I won’t give you any metal recommendations. I mainly listed to rock grunge and metal.

6 Likes