General Hangout

Right, my bad, I forgot that detail. But I also wanna expand what I’m currently listening :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

So to give y’all an idea my fav bands are Disturbed, System of a Down, Avenged Sevenfold. I also listen to japanese music, mainly Openings/Endings of anime. When not in the mood, I listen to Imagine Dragons, Olivia Rodrigo, Black Pink, and you may get surprised: I love Cardi B. :sweat_smile:
I also listen to hispanic music from time to time

A brief of my liked songs on Spotify

6 Likes

Yeah I also listen to a lot of OP beginnings and endings, have over 100 songs in my playlist. As for Japanese, can’t go wrong with Hatsune Miku, Mikoto P, Kioku, Kana-Boon, Yoasobi, LiSa, and a bunch others that I haven’t inserted. If you are into Cardi B maybe mix it up with some Playboy Cardi, older Drake (can’t stand newer Drake), and Juice Wrld, although you probably already listen to some of that because who hasn’t lol.

As for 90s grunge and similar, I will recommend some that you haven’t already listened to. Some are pretty obvious but I will list them. Nirvana, Sound Garden, Chili Peppers, Social Distortion, Foo Fighters, Bush, Offspring, Rob Zombie, Pearl Jam. These are some of the bigger names but you could always keep looking around, although these bands have great albums and songs in general.

Or you could always go more of my type with Bruno Mars, Adele, Rihanna, Ed Sheeran, Bryan Adam’s, Christian Perri, Sia, and some Gaga songs.

I can only give you recommendations I can’t force you to listen to them but go check them out if you want. I still have Spotify premium so I don’t have to deal with the advertising nonsense

6 Likes

Yeah I gave it to him. So now he can stalk me. Lol

Girl Smile GIF

6 Likes

More than I would have like to pay but you only live once. It is worth more than some figures. To be fair it’s gold signed so it will hold its value and hopefully increase……hopefully. Not like it matters it will go to the grave with me.

4 Likes

So you guys wanna know what just learned? There’s a fat con now.

5 Likes

Im stalking everyone

Happy Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

6 Likes

Hey bro find me a waifu convention, I’ll go in that thing with some heat on me, that’s until I save up for a real life doll version. Going to be just like akihiko kondo one day :smirk:

6 Likes

OK, you asked for it.

Do NOT look up the official video of this next one. Very bloody.

Broken Peach are from Spain and usually speak Spanish, but sing in English.

That’s enough for this post.

6 Likes

@Hestia25 I’m gonna put up my next reply in the music thread.

5 Likes

Absolutely I’ll check them up later :raised_hands:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

In North Carolina for a few days visiting some family. Played some golf in the Pinehurst area today. One thing caught my eye other than my shitty golfing today, those big freaking black and grey fox squirrels. I forgot about these little rascals because it’s been a while since I’ve been down in the area. My god these damn things just run around and aren’t phased by human interaction, unlike the squirrels up north. Little crappers almost took our food in the golf carts today. Scram ya little buggers before I throw a golf ball at ya :joy::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
IMG_7680

6 Likes

Ok, so here is a few you may or may not like… I’ll list a few bands with a few vids and you tell me if you like what you hear or not.

Mindless Self Indulgence

Primus

Mastodon

MegaDeth

Slipknot

Jinjer

Rammstein

Mudvayne

Mushroom Head

Fear Factory

Static X

Coal Chamber

The White Stripes

Limp Bizkit

Alice In Chains

Soundgarden

Just a few samples of what I listen to, I have many many many more bands I listen to and follow, some lighter, some much much harder. My range of music goes from Britany Spears (Yes Britany is my girl!) to Cannibal Corpse. I even listen to a bit of country and tencho as well, my music tastes are all over the place at times.

5 Likes

I posted more in the Music is Life Thread like Beestie did.

5 Likes

I don’t like slipknot, but I’ll check the other ones :ok_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Hahah I saw that. Herohei made a video. Kinda funny if you ask me.

5 Likes

So I listen to everything but country and rap/hiphop.

I listen to a lot of reggae, punk, lofi, and techno/dance.

From knowing for a while now imma suggest some lofi and chill vibes music

Nujabes is the creator of lofi

Lofi girl is a playlist of constant lofi…great stuff

Here is a playlist of all the other stuff.

Another playlist I created, hope you like

Rufus do sol is another good group, and will lead to other great music of the genre.

Hope you approve @Hestia25

If you want punk let me know, though I doubt you’ll like it.

As for reggae here’s a link to a Spotify reggae list I got going, it’s got traditional reggae, Hawaiian style reggae and then American mainland like sublime.

6 Likes

Your videos are not going thru, if you have a Spotify profile can you link it to me here?:face_holding_back_tears:

And I was curious of what Lofi is, I’m gonna make more research :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Looks like i missed a bit!!!
On holiday visiting my brother at the mo and he lives in butt fuck nowhereso couldn’t check in here :rofl::rofl:

@crabby358 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!Missed it but hope it was a “groovy” one for ya!

@Beestie New wheels look good mate :ok_hand: enjoy your train horn haha

@Zoysite13 Hope your claim goes through alright for your damage too.

@Hestia25 Did you find some new tunes to flog??

I might take a little but I’ll be back :rofl:

6 Likes

I have lots to be occupied and listen thanks to you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:t4:

You were missed @Sunburnt_Gecko :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes