General Hangout

This guys supposed to be in the boonies with his bad internet at the moment, what did the terminids get a hold of your internet service provider :rofl:

5 Likes

Good to hear :ok_hand:
I missed being around, looks like Ivā€™e got a bit to catch up on haha

6 Likes

Just took down 3 chargerā€™s and a swarm of stalkers this morning :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Ok My Otaku Fam, Need a bit if Help. I am looking for a enamel pin not the round one but the metal ones. Looking for A DxD one if its just the logo perfect if its a smaller Akeno one even better either one is fine like the size of the pochita one we got in the box a long time back.

4 Likes

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1629803159/akeno-streetwear-pin?click_key=672c6ee7405aafb730c3767e6f0ac10d7cb1a7d3%3A1629803159&click_sum=8ad5e576&ref=shop_home_recs_19&pro=1&frs=1&sts=1

4 Likes

Unfortunately a lot of them are on my podium but hereā€™s a few off eBay

5 Likes

Ah good options boys appericate it, looks like they are just short on small ones

About that size as they will be part of the my daily wear so weight is also a factor

5 Likes

Did you know that Frieren got a crossover with Beyblade?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Lol, i wear mine daily on my work lanyard.

4 Likes

Had to have the full setup today

4 Likes

Run ya little rascal and get away from my peanuts

4 Likes

I listen to all of them, hey mama is good but since Nicky and Cardi had ā€œbeefā€ before I donā€™t usually listen to her music. I love the way stairway of heaven starts, itā€™s so soothing from the slow instruments to the banging guitar at the end. First time listening to SOS, not bad. The mamas and the papas I heard the song, but I didnā€™t know who they were. First time hearing ultranumb at first couldnā€™t hear the lyrics, but I liked the metal part, Iā€™ll do more research of them lately. Cedweller and Broken peach first time as well. And Blue was a banging at parties is PR so I listened before.
Overall I liked the music you chose so far. Iā€™ll check the other ones and give my review as well
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

5 Likes

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0iVbOY
Itā€™s Rias tho no Akeno :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Ohh zoyy, you transported me to a heavy metal adventure :grimacing:. The only songs I knew from your repertoire was Limp Bizkit and The White Stripes. The mindless self indulgence was really good. Primus was feeling more countrysh to me. The Mastodon was too much for me :sweat_smile: I like some screamo, but not too much. Megadeth I wasnā€™t even born, (1993 lol) nice song :blush:. Spliknot, I donā€™t like it for aesthetic reasons, but that songā€™s really good. I got really surprised with Jinjer. Her voice is really soothing, and then chorus cameā€¦:no_mouth::confounded:. For woman band I usually listen to Paramore and Evanenesce, Mageheart introduce me to Halestorm as well. I like Rammstein despite not understanding a thing LOL. Mudvayne and Mushroom head is a No for me :grimacing::no_good_woman:t6:
Fear Factory and Static X, I would make research for more songs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Choal Chamber :grimacing::face_with_spiral_eyes: and Alice in chains and Soundgarden were refreshing after the intensity of the others :sweat_smile::raised_hands:t4:
Overall Zoy, I had fun for the most part with your songs, and I realized I really I liked Metal, more than the Heavy Metal onesšŸ˜Š

5 Likes

She remembered GASP!

5 Likes

I appreciate it! Seems like my search will be a dead one damn Though I wonder if that one is on a site not Aliexpress

5 Likes

So Iā€™m going to go and post in the Music is life thread what Iā€™m listing to right now instead of here.

3 Likes

So I take it your not into the more heavy stuff then, and since you liked Alice in Chains and Soundgarden then grunge may be more down your alley, so maybe check out some Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, and Pearl Jam.

I also take it your not into country, which I may be a metal head but there are a lot of country songs and artists I enjoy as well, I was gonna list some of them next but Iā€™ll refrain unless your interested.

Primus is more southern rock with a big emphesis on their base playing which is pure genius. Most their songs are never really serious as they just make mainly funny songs to go along with their base playing. A couple of their more popular songs other then the one I posted is ā€œMy Name is Mudā€ and ā€œJerry Was A Race Car Driverā€. They are also known for creating the theme song for South Park. But I can see why they are not for everyone.

Jinjerā€™s vocal range is amazing! I never heard of her myself until I seen her live and she opened up for Static X. Some artists more down her line you may like would be ā€œLacuna Coilā€, ā€œRaven Blackā€, or the all girl group ā€œGold Frankincense & Myrrhā€. (funny enough I got to meet Raven Black and GFM and got photoā€™s with them. Other Female singers with the same type or range as Jinjer would be ā€œKittieā€, and ā€œCastratorā€, but they are more Hardcore Death Metal.

As for Mindless Self Indulgence, they are more of a punk/techno/alternative/breakbeat mix. I first heard of them and got to see them live back in 1999 only a couple years after they first started out when they opened for ICP (yeah I used to listen to insane clown posse, lol), and instantly loved the music MSI made and became a fan. The 90ā€™s were wild man, lots of new sounds coming out.

As for Fear Factory and Static X, I have a few more groups in that vane that you may or may not like.

Iā€™ll list a few more songs in the Music is Life Thread for you to check out based on your likes from your post.

4 Likes

Confirmed: the final Demon Slayer arcs will be a movie trilogy.

5 Likes