Introduction of myself

Hello everyone my name is Daniel just started about a year ago collecting the boxes and ice really enjoyed it and also I’m into to anime and I’m also a gamer as well and sadly I had to cancel on my boxes because of life expenses atm but I hope that I can come back here soon I just hope I didn’t upset Liz is all

7 Likes

Oh, sweetie! Please don’t ever think that I would be upset due to someone canceling the box subscription! Life happens, and currently, too many bad things are happening. This is exactly why we all need this friendly and warm community, to get through the tough times together! -Liz🌸

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @DarkArtist04 .
I wouldn’t beat yourself up about canceling TOB. Life happens, and it important that we prioritize the necessities. The good thing is that your here surrounded around like minded people, though through phone but still can talk about our interest in the genre. Looking forward to your great convos.

6 Likes

Welcome @DarkArtist04

4 Likes

Warmly welcome, Daniel.

5 Likes

my issue with the subscription is a lot of the times I am not home and because the community I live in isn’t exactly the greatest sometimes… I have had packages stolen literally right off of the porch, and these people are brazen enough to even look into the camera and do the dirty work… so I’m trying to get stuff shipped to a place where I can work my 10 or 12 hour shift and not worry about something being stolen off my porch…

Sometimes is a sad existence in the sad world that we live in and it is the holidays so people are getting a little antsy in the pantsy… my boss already allows me to have my tools shipped here my medical insurance, my drivers license, but I kinda don’t wanna push my luck.

The only thing I don’t like about the subscription service is that I cannot choose the date when it comes when I’m home that’s my only issue with it… because when I’m not home and it sits in the middle of Main Street woodbridge unless the timing and luck is right that thing is gone by the time I get home…

3 Likes

I have spoken to the local police before and I even have a couple friends that I went to high school with in the military that are actually on Woodbridge police force… the answer I get is one that I can understand but is ineffective

“ Apple… I deal with drug dealers, rapists and murderers , a Package is not a high priority. Have it shipped elsewhere”

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that Apple. I hope you get to change your location to where you work. I think that was a great idea on your part.

4 Likes

Welcome @DarkArtist04 I am happy you are here with us :grin:

4 Likes

Hello, @DarkArtist04 !! Welcome!!!

3 Likes

Yeah, the pick-your-delivery-time thing usually means the company owns the delivery service as well. Dont get me wrong, but I doubt Liz is that powerful xD

As for changing the delivery address to your job address, that would be brilliant. In Europe the parcels either get hand-delivered or sent to lockers you go and unlock with a passcode, so I get shocked every time I see that parcels in the US just get thrown on the lawn.

So sorry you are in such a neighbourhood, I hope your new boxie arrives safely, big hugs!

4 Likes

It’s also expensive as hell. She couldn’t keep costs down at all. I understand.

5 Likes

Have you thought about a P.O. Box.? I know you shouldn’t have to resort to this but for a little bit of money it’s a safe and secure place to have your stuff shipped.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community. Ah life happens so don’t worry about it. I’m sure we have all been in tight spots at some point in life so just kept going forward and you can get it back again when the time is right.

6 Likes

Thanks Liz I’m glad I didn’t make you mad makes me feel a little bit better and thank you everyone that has my back and responded to this just wish life was easier for me and like I said I want to come back so bad y’all have no idea and neither does Liz anime has honestly saved my life I’m able to feel human through shows and conventions because I have locked all my emotions away due to life choices and situations and I feel like I’m just a hollow shell of a human I’m not looking to be pitied or anything just trying to let y’all see how I am now and how anime has been a huge help to me keeping my sanity in this world

6 Likes

Welcome back. I guess I’m one of those “Legends” you maybe heard about. I guess it’s fair to say that I’m a Old School Otaku. I understand things, but it’s people that I ponder the must about. Societies currently is FUBAR. Understood, but those may you question. Trying to find those answers upon answers.

Your human are we all? Life happens and frankily. “What a strange trip it’s been?” -Grateful Dead-

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @SumGuyBobey

4 Likes

Welcome @SumGuyBobey . A lot of “old” people here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Not old. Lol just aged

4 Likes

ahahaha… it’s a nicer expression…

5 Likes