Is anyone else into lolita fashion?

Looking good. Can’t wait to see the final outcome of the full outfit.

3 Likes

The pic ended up a little blurry, but it still looks good. And I got so many compliments and people asking to take my picture :blush:

12 Likes

Looking good @Haywire. Glad it all came out good.

3 Likes

Indeed looks great, good job there :100: :+1:

4 Likes

I found a better pic that someone else took and posted. :smile:

10 Likes

Green is not really my color, but your dress is just beautiful!:heart:
Is it heavy or hard to put on?

3 Likes

No not at all. It’s quite light and easy to put on, the hardest thing to put on was the corset underneath (which isnt even necessary I just like corsets). It only took like 1 hour to put it all on and do my makeup and hair.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s great!!:heart:

3 Likes

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

2 Likes

I really like the colors you went with for your dress. All of them work so well together. Very beautiful!

4 Likes

I ordered a new dress, it’ll be a while before I get it though. So I don’t have a pic of me wearing it but heres what it looks like.

7 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you in it with your personal touches added.

2 Likes

Well, like I said, it’s going to be a while. It’s a preorder so I won’t get it until like December or January.

5 Likes

OMG!!! This dress is absolutely stunning!:heart::heart: Maybe one day I’ll buy one too :liz_wow: :liz_wow: :liz_wow:

5 Likes

I went out with a friend today wearing lolita and I got some good pics to share.

6 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

It certainly has its appeal. I think of it more as cosplay than fashion, but that is strictly personal.

3 Likes

Beautiful dress and a beautiful place to show it in.

5 Likes

Indeed, a nice place for background.

4 Likes