Itachi Or Mikasa?

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you.
By chance, if the Otaku Box were to ever hold a vote between a figurine of Itachi or Mikasa which one would you vote for & why?
I would go for Mikasa to add her in my female display case since I already have a fair amount of male figures on display plus I wouldn’t mind owning a naughty look for Mikasa :smirk: What are you’re thoughts?

6 Likes

I don’t think is gonna be possible to add male figures in the box since this forum is almost a male community and the majority prefer waifus. If she does that, many could unsuscribed🥺 I did suggested in the voting feedback one day, and I think there’s a topic about this as well here😔

7 Likes

Yeah… Mikasa would win for sure…

(but I wouldn’t mind seeing some husbando figures :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:)

5 Likes

Just thinking… There is a possibility there’ll be an option to choose a box with male figures, would you prefer it then? :laughing: But yeah, I don’t think there will ever be a VS between male and female figures. And if so, Itachi would go through some changes :joy: I would vote for this one:

5 Likes

I would order the add-on for male figures for sure :wink:

3 Likes

@Joshie.x
I mean I am not a Naruto fan but what I would give to have a genuine sexy adult looking Itachi. Mikasa is kinda most dudes waifu right now I mean the AOT bois “squee” over her and honestly I see why. But I am not an AOT fan either, I think both animes the characters are from are good… They just aren’t for me.

And to answer the question… Yes Itachi. Just to break the streak at least.
@Hestia25
Reads Hestias sensible post.

Looks at thick husbando wallpaper file.

Yea, kinda rough for girls and guys like me I suppose… Also to be fair women are breaking into the anime scene… But girls do not make the majority of Anime fan base… Although the numbers are rising daily… We can hope the playing field gets leveled.

For me… Hestia you know I post often in husbandos, personally if there was a kit or something or substitutions for a husbando box as well I would be interested in it myself. I would shill a tremendous ammount for a Loid/Yuri or tried and true long haired athletic bishies.

Zechs, Sesshomaru, Sephiroth, Claude Ellmeyer and the list really goes on.

3 Likes

Yeahhh, I really think Liz could offer them as their skills, and it would be more welcoming in the male anime community. Like the males doing a spell( Asta or Yuno with their clover books doing magic) or fighting scenes or superpowers, One Punch man, or Luffy gear 5 ect

3 Likes

I get your point, though I mean I do not know the logistics behind her company or how she orders… But it would be as simple as choosing a m/f box in general (two different polls for male and female). But I also do notice the disparity in prices on average for husbandos.

3 Likes

You can always send Liz an email and as her

3 Likes