lolwut

3 Likes

That is hysterical! Now I have a fun new song to sing at work. :rofl:

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

A classic! :clap:

3 Likes

Hi Everyone sorry I’ve been away but I’ve been out touring, right now I’m working for Babymetal and we have three US dates coming up in a week and half two shows in San Fran and then Sick World festival in Vegas after that the Fox-Fest in May and then we go to Europe all of June. Oh if anyone lies Babymetal over on Twitch there’s a stream that plays Babymetal 24/7.

3 Likes

Well I went and seen Dethklok last night!

Nekrogoblikon opened up for them, and for a band I just recently started following they put on a really good show! Loved it!

Up next was Dragonforce, which was a bit of a stand out act from the others, but they put on a good show!
If you ever played Guitar Hero 3 back in they day you may reconize this song, “Through the fire and Flames” as it was the song you played at the end of the game.

Finally the final act was DethKlok, and to be honest, while I love the music and the videos, I could have gotten a better experience watching the videos at home, as the who show was the the band members in the shadows playing the songs one after another from the show while the official music video played on the big screen. Yeah the music was live, but it was a meh show overall, didn’t hold a candle to Dragonforce’s show. This video shows what it was like throughout the whole performance. You may recognize this as the intro to the Adult Swim show Metalocalypse which the band is based on.

To be honest I didn’t know what I expected from Dethklok but as I said the music as good, the performance was dull though, and was like watching music videos in a crowded room with strangers.

5 Likes

I’ve worked with Dragonforce a few time they will be part of the Babymetal shows in San Fran on the 23 and 24. Plus as most folks know Dragonforce and Babymetal collaborated on two songs so expect something special if your going to either show.

3 Likes

I only know Through the Fire and Flames :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Well I’m in Oklahoma so nix on the San Fran shows. So far my concert schedule this year, I’m going to see Lacuna Coil - Ignite The Fire Tour, with special Guests New Years Day and Oceans of Slumber at TempleLive in Wichita KS on May 14th
Then I got tickets to see Five Finger Death Punch with Marylin Manson and Slaughter to Prevail in Rogers AR on August 13th.

3 Likes

Manson still tours? Damn

3 Likes

Yep, he just started back up this year. I never got to see him in the past so this is m first time. He’s on my concert bucket list and the main reason I’m going to the 5FDP show. (I’ve seen 5FDP back in 2010).

3 Likes

Mostly punk and country for me, with sprinkles of other stuff in there but those are my top 2 genres

3 Likes

The only Punk band I seen Live was Mindless Self Indulgence back in 99.

3 Likes

sigh

I’m old. 8 of us road-tripped from Boston.

3 Likes

I was part of the Brommy Guys who hung out at Vivian Westwoods Sex Shop, so I’m friends with everyone from the Pistols, Siousx, GenX and Adam. My first tour was with The Clash in 77.

4 Likes

So for all of you who have twitch this a friend of mines stream, he plays Babymetal 24/7 and it’s all live performances and each week he switches the lineup.

3 Likes

So for everyone who like’s Band-Maid here is their latest video just released.

3 Likes

So this a show I worked this from 2023,

3 Likes

So for those who aren’t familiar with this band I leave you this. I’ve been lucky enough to have scene these guys quite a few times live.

3 Likes