Music is life

Do you have any photos? I wouldn’t mind some exclusive behind the scenes photos like I’ve seen from other people who worked with bands.

2 Likes

This just popped up in random on my YouTube feed.

3 Likes

Ok I’m about to set off to go see this show tonight.

Pics when I get back, unlike someone else who makes claims and never backs it up with pics, lol.

3 Likes

Ooh, enjoy! Not only is this a band I’ve actually heard of, I like them, too!

2 Likes

Ok Pictures incoming, no video since the file size is too big to upload and I don’t feel like editing the video, you can look the bands up on YouTube if you want to experience their music.

First up was Oceans of Slumber

To be honest I went into this show blind as I knew next to nothing about any of these bands other then Lacuna Coil which I heard a few times and enjoyed.
Oceans of Slumber wasn’t for me, they were fine, just not my style of music.

Next up was New Years Day

They were a bit better then the first band and a enjoyed what I heard, but I’m not going out of the way to listen to them on my own. I did like her energy!

Last is the Main event Lacuna Coil

Love the preformance! They were by far the best band there! Christina’s vocals are amazing! Also later on the singer from New Years Day came out and join in on one of the songs!

Lastly just a picture of me and my roommate who I went with.

On a side note, I seen a girl at the concert walking around in an “Otaku University” shirt that came from the Otaku Box, lol. If your on this forum speak up! How did you like the show?

4 Likes

Working on my latest novel, listening to Pandora. City of Prague Philharmonic. Blows my mind that I can now listen to the art from what was once behind the Iron Curtain.

3 Likes

It was just announce the classic lineup of Jane’s Addiction will be touring together for the first time in 14 years. The lineup is Perry Farrell, Dave Navarro, Stephen Perkins and Eric Avery and supporting them will be Love and Rockets. The first date is May 29th at The Roundhouse In London and the first US date is August 8th at Fontainebleau Las Vegas the last date of the tour is September 29th at Evolution Festival in St. Louis

3 Likes

Manga time. Peace.

5 Likes

cough

3 Likes

OMFG talk about Brain Washed, though I wouldn’t mind having that Mig-19 in the back ground

3 Likes

@Hestia25 continuing.

5 Likes

continuing here with Music I love

Lamb of God

Devildriver

Pantera

Machine Head

Chimaira

Hatebreed

Daft Punk

Tool

Marilyn Manson

The Prodigy

Cannibal Corpse

4 Likes

@Hestia25 mas.

Twofer on the next band.

And the last one for now.

5 Likes

Man posting some things I haven’t heard since my tiny age with my folks

5 Likes

MoxieLawful Otaku

3m

So I’m going to go and post in the Music is life thread what I’m listing to right now instead of here.

3 Likes

@Hestia25 Here are a few more you may like based on what you summerized from my initial list, also don’t forget to check out the others listed here (though they may be too heavy for you) :

Nirvana

Pearl Jam

Stone Temple Pilots

Smashing Pumpkins

Audio Slave

The Toadies

Sublime

Weezer

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Now for some like Static X

Powerman 5000

Korn

Soulfly

Some stuff like Jinjer

Raven Black

Lacuna Coil

some old school rock and metal

Ozzy Osbourne

Rob Zombie

Danzig

Motörhead

Iron Maiden

Dio

and for good measure:

Gorillaz

Ozzy Osbourn and Lemmy from Motörhead

Coal Chamber with Ozzy (it’s a much different sound the Loco was)

6 Likes

All classics in my books

4 Likes

If you can’t tell, other then anime, music is my next biggest passion in my life!

4 Likes

I feel you!! Without music I can’t cook, game, clean, work, basically anything :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Music IS LIFE for me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

gasp

@Hestia25 doesn’t like country???

How about Shinedown?

Or Seether…

Veruca Salt…

4 Likes