Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

i have been working that lost since data could be transmitted from switch to ds…there is a pokemon house on switch…i transferred red,yellow,blue,silver,gold,and lets go evee on 1 device. my original fireteam from the 90s is there ( charizard, dragonite,alakazam, golem, aerodactyl ). thats how long ive loved pokemon

6 Likes

i also have pokemon sword and sheild…that pokedex is 146

5 Likes

Haha, well, as long as it’s fun - I think it’s good! After all, that’s what games are for

4 Likes

It’s really great! I love Pokemon also for how long they stay cool. I have been playing starting from Gameboy Color and Pokemon Red (although my first game was Pokemon Yellow), unfortunately, I didn’t have Nintendo DS, I only played it with friends. Now when I have a switch, I come off to the fullest. In Sword, I collected the entire pokedex, then just before the release of Scarlet and Violet, I collected the entire pokedex in Arceus legends. That was an experience

6 Likes

the gameboy color was the bomb…zelda dx, pokemon red were always in my backpack pocket in high school

5 Likes

Damn, congrats! Imma get on tonight at some point. I’m probably half way done on the Pokédex.

5 Likes

Thank you!

Do you mean Sword\Shield or Arceus? Just asking cause personally I haven’t gotten to the point in Scarlet\Violet yet where I’m aggressively collecting the pokedex :laughing: I don’t know how much I have collected there even

4 Likes

I must try it… But I don’t have Switch :cry:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Haha, true. #IBelieveInTinkatonSupremacy Btw Tinkaton’s dual type has the most resistance out of all, I will definitely train one Tinkatink for my final team

4 Likes

Ive got both and im hunting charizard ill hunt and breed anything anyone wants to get charizard or charmander, have a few paradox pokemon

6 Likes

Welcome to the Community! Charizard is definitely a cool pokemon. Hope you’ll find a cool one! I really like his shiny from tho

4 Likes

Shiny version is my hopes but im happy to breed charmander to get the shiny version then ill have mystery trade fodder or link trade items

5 Likes

Yeah, breeding is a cool and interesting thing in Pokemon I must say :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @RAYVIN

4 Likes

Welcome @RAYVIN

3 Likes

I made a surprise trade today, gave away my Monkey. In response, I received another monkey…

4 Likes

Bro the crappy part about surprise trading is that I always get that gosh dang squirrel. That’s like 85% of my trades lol. I can’t stand that Pokémon.

3 Likes

Haha :joy: Actually, out of all (I did around 20 trades this time) I got one version exclusive (Deino). Also, the trade animation is fun to watch

3 Likes

The best I’ve gotten was a lvl 51 dratini Japan version.

4 Likes