Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Well by the way yeah it’s fun to get pokemon from different versions around the world. Even if it’s a dumb one, some moral value appears. Many of these surprise trade pokemon (as well as raid players :smiley:) come from Japan, but I’ve got so far some pokemon from Germany, China, Taiwan even

2 Likes

I’ve gotten a lot of level 1 pokémon from random trading as people are trying for shinys, even tried for some myself but I’ve more luck with finding them in the world

4 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of shinies! I got like only two for now

3 Likes

I must try it on Ryujinx emulator on PC :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’ve gotten 14 so far, don’t have pictures of the other 8

4 Likes

I don’t know if some kind of emulator can handle this, the switch itself at least pulls the game badly :joy:

3 Likes

This is truly cool! I myself going to collect all the pokedex and get a shiny charm, hopefully, I’ll be lucky on the shiny too. I want a Shiny Magikarp tho

3 Likes

The shiny charm seems to be over power as I came across two more shinies last night in about an hour of running around.

5 Likes

Wow, if you have the charm does that mean you have the entire Pokédex? I haven’t been able to find anyone for a long time to trade Quaxly for me. Maybe you happen to have one extra for me?

3 Likes

Oh, I was lucky to find this duck! Finally. Thanks anyway

4 Likes

Yeah he was a pain to get as most people don’t like him lol and yes I finished the pokédex

5 Likes

I stumbled onto a shiny Lachonk and had to name it miss piggy(think it was male anyway) as it is bright pink

3 Likes

Haha yes, I got a bunch of crocodiles and cats, and in the end only one duck (and it wasn’t me but my friend got it, we were looking for it together in the surprise trade). Also, congratulations on the full Pokédex! You are a real dedicated player :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah It’s very ironic that the shiny version of the pig Pokemon looks precisely like an ordinary pig :thinking:

4 Likes

Figure this would probably help some people, always double check what you’re getting before completing the trade.

5 Likes

Yeah, I tried with these codes, but no matter how much I waited, it did not work for me :frowning:

4 Likes

Yeah most people are done with their pokédex at this point, but with Christmas just a week away there will be a lot more people trading

5 Likes

Maybe when we do the new year stream we can all get on and game together.

5 Likes

I don’t know what about everyone who has done with their Pokedex, I hope they are still not the majority, otherwise, I will feel embarrassed haha

4 Likes

Well, some emulators can make games perform even better than on console. :rofl:

5 Likes