Quick question about a cup/glass/drinking thing.

Can anyone tell me where i can get a replacement for this or is it exclusive to the box? I broke the straw and lid and it is one of my most prized possesions from the otaku box.
Thank you in advance.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! At this time I don’t believe there is a place to get replacements, but you could try emailing support@theotakubox.com . @Liz might be able to hook you up. If the email fails to send, keep trying. The failure error happens from time to time.

6 Likes

Okay thank you very much for the info

4 Likes

I guess this is it, could be wrong but looks similar, just in case no one got an extra here

4 Likes

Freekin lifesaver thank you very much. Havent been here 5 minutes and already love this community.

6 Likes

Don’t buy that one yet. Let’s see if any of us has a spare.

3 Likes

I know i know i saw your post first plus i can only get it at the end of the month anyway.

3 Likes

It says brand new just saying but see if @Zoysite13 has a spare first

4 Likes

Now you got me buying more stuff on eBay man. Saw these mugs and I was like have to get instantly :rofl::heart:

6 Likes

Welcome tot he forum community @TheFourthShogun , I’m glad the others could help so quickly.

Most the items in The Otaku Box are exclusive to that box at the time! So if you ever need a replacement of a past item, just check with support or check one of the second hand websites like eBay, Mercari, etc. as they are your best bet. You can also ask here as well to see if anyone has the item from The Otaku Box they would be willing to part with.

5 Likes