no category or tag for the otaku box content?

hey there, was wondering , isnt there a category/tag forr discussing the boxes content…? would really be useful lol…

like, anyone know what kind pf impossible controller we are supposed to use those stickers on…? not even close to fit one of the 4 models i have home lol…

and those drink tags… how the hell are we supposed to use these… unless everyone is drinking in a mug, dont really see how we are supposed to hang those on a drink lol…

was also wonderingnif i was the only one who often get broken/cracked stuff in his boxes…?

lastly, another thing that would be nice is if there was a room with announcements/news from liz to keep up updated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is this Thread I made it a while back.

There isn’t any category/tag as of current for discussing box content, but that would be useful

I really don’t understand the drink tags either, as for the controller skins, there was a sizing mistake during production. we should be getting replacements next month.

as for broken items, make sure to contact support@theotakubox.com and they will send replacements if possible (depending on how old the item is. Broken stuff in boxes happens occasionally, but support is good about getting replacement items out!

Also welcome to the community @bigsterz

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! Do please make sure to blur box items with the spoiler tag so as to not ruin the fun for those who have not gotten their box yet!

1 Like

Not yet @Beestie ??? :pleading_face: what the tracking says?

2 Likes

Whose tracking?

1 Like

TOB package; Did you got yours?

2 Likes

Yes, but I haven’t gotten around to unboxing yet. Was waiting for the weekend.

1 Like

oh but thpse 2 pics are both from previous boxes couple of months ago , no worries

3 Likes

thanks, i have been a member for over a year now but never really paid attention to the forum before :sweat_smile:

glad to know we will get other stickers that will fit :blush: (thats the kind of infos i was referring to when i mentioned an announcement thread

3 Likes

I spoiled the Xenovia scroll (September vote) getting signed by Lauren Landa when my teammate at the October con (and she lurks somewhere here on the forums) hadn’t opened her box yet.

3 Likes

tracking was messed up for that box tbh… i usually follow my packages on SHOP app and bout 8days ago the status of my otakubox changed to reurned to sender… and wasnt even linked at the right place

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @bigsterz :tada:.

3 Likes

For any broken items, you can contact support@theotakubox.com to get a replacement in the next boxing coming.

3 Likes

yeah i know thanks, had my rias 3D lamp replaced couple months ago , was jist wondering if it was something happening often or if i was just veeeery bad lucked :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think its just something that happens in shipping. The amount of items shipping out from China is ridiculous.

3 Likes