Show off your Figure Collection!

Ohh, I never had a pokeball… :grin: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Here are some of mine i have others on my bookselves but wasn’t sure if it was okay to post it with the books and manga behind it

24 Likes

Very nice, like how you got the scroll behind the case.

6 Likes

Loving your collection especially all your :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Rem :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Most of my anime figures are from otakubox. In fact my happiest moment was tracking down the first otakubox Rem figure. The rest of my figure collection is mostly pops and sodas with a few random things I like thrown in. Will post pics when I reach level 1.

9 Likes

Wow, I love the way you decorate the creative wall scroll behind the figure collection, looks so impressive :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Cant do anything display cases or permanence. Gotta be able to put it away when my son comes for visitation…

16 Likes

yeahh, can’t wait to see your ones

6 Likes

Nice collection, dang you have to hide it. Lol well I could see why, don’t want to show the material to early.

7 Likes

How do i even post? In this i had to use reply, vant i just show my collecti9n?

6 Likes

Rocking legendary status, should get some sort of help i guess sooner or later.

6 Likes

So it seems like you just joined. So that being said people who first join are on a 24 hour probation. You’ll be able to like comments and reply to others comments. After 24 hrs you’ll be able to post pics and a few other things.

8 Likes

It’s beautiful. And nice idea with the scroll :v:

7 Likes

Go to Liz’s “welcome new users” topic and it will go over the basics of the lvl system for the community.

6 Likes

I don’t have any display cases so my collection is pretty spread out, but I can at least show off the best thing I have.

19 Likes

Is this figure from one of the studios that do the real expensive stuff.

6 Likes

Yeah it is, I got it from the website gkfigure, shipping ended up being more than the figure so don’t think I’ll be doing it again for something this big :joy:

6 Likes

Hahha didn’t mean to point that out. Yeah I’ve seen these and really debated on getting one if not several, just that shipping/handling cost is brutal. What you have there really is a beauty.

6 Likes

What a glorious figure!!! :heart_eyes: -Liz​:cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Oh, dear! I do relate to the shipping issue, tho! -Liz🌸

5 Likes