Show off your Figure Collection!

No not custom ingot it at IKEA for $110. Well worth the money. I need to get another one.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info :). Checking.

6 Likes

Yeah no problem. Hope you can snag one up. I also have some LEDs for that I got off Amazon just havnt gotten around to putting them in. Currently I have these energizer mini lights but they just don’t do justice I feel.

6 Likes

Found it. Looks good. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Woahhhh I love that! They look so awesome

6 Likes

Please disregard the cable management. I know I’m slacking. :tired_face:

24 Likes

Can’t unsee cables!! All joking aside very nice

6 Likes

Dang! I’ll have to fix them when I’m off work and re take the pic. My apologies. Lol

5 Likes

No no adds to the charm

6 Likes

Haha, yeah I doubt that. I just have them there because I don’t have another vitrine for them. I even have two Phillips hue led lights above to give them a bit of razzle dazzle. Looking at the pic now I’ll definitely redo the cable management.

6 Likes

Hey so if you just joined the community then you are essentially in probation. After about 24 hours you’ll be able to post pics and several other things. Don’t panic, I was lost as well. But yeah looking forward to seeing your collection.,

6 Likes

Yeah they do, my first was Barbados and just learning the basics. Cutting nubs with creating stress marks, then sanding and eventually o want to get into painting because I hate stickers. I’m cool with the water stickers and decals but the basic one yeah forget those.

6 Likes

What your down playing yours. That’s a good collection.

6 Likes

Nice collections. I fell that my collection is lacking lol.

6 Likes

Something is always better than nothing. And you don’t have to spend to much money to add here and there.

6 Likes

My all time favorite TOB figures :face_holding_back_tears:

16 Likes

I think we may have some of the same figures, lol. Awesome collection.

8 Likes

Oh wow! I’m lacking good shelves :face_exhaling:

6 Likes

IKEA has a pretty good selection on glass cases.

8 Likes

I need this ^.^ wow impressive

6 Likes