So what game are you playing or wanting to play right now?

I’m 150 hours in on horizon forbidden west without new game plus. Got Baldur’s Gate 3 to start but not with youngsters running around. Also got the new rocksteady suicide squad game.

5 Likes

Baldurs gate 3 is solid. I would have completed it at least once but then i got introduced to starcitizen and that game def triggers my tism

4 Likes

@kirinkirisake I have to see how Sword plays, I will probably go and watch a youtube lp and see if it is my bag… Also Touhou has been a very safe bet as well.

@Alucard honestly that is definitely a hurdle that is really hard. Yea jugling a family and personal time is pretty rough indeed. My problem with BG3 is my friends run in different areas all at once and they want 26 different mods. But the game is really fun and as a DM of 23+ years it is nice seeing an actual DnD game be very close.

@BansheeQueen Solid choices, I was supposed to get into Genshin, but my buddies keep getting busy last minute so I jump into PW. Also dead by daylight has always looked fantastic, it is definitely a game I know I would like. Also never heard of Palia but I will certainly take a look at it. I am also glad you and your husbando can sit and enjoy games together tbh, it seems pretty rare even in this day and age.

5 Likes

Dead BY Daylight is definitely very fun with the wide array of horrendously fun characters even including your classic horror friends, Ghost Face, Leatherface, Michael Myers, etc.

Palia reminds me of a fantasy Stardew Valley-like game. One of my friends told me about it and I was later reminded of it by the 2023 Game Awards.

I took a break from Genshin for quite a while and this happens to be a common theme where when the main story is over, I usually don’t play it again until something new comes out. The beginning of the year is always very good at getting me to play it again due to the Lantern Rite. My husband and I have been joining in with our friends again because of doing achievements and checking out new bosses as well as ascending new favorite characters.

In the mention of my husband and I being able to enjoy games together, it even seems a rare thing to me as well. I believe myself to be quite fortunate.

5 Likes

Right now I’m doing replaying a bunch of games. Currently doing a replay of Fire Emblem Engage. Right after that I’ll be replaying Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Breath Of The Wild & Tears Of The Kingdom. Those three are my most favorite games.

4 Likes

@BansheeQueen I was sizing up DBD because of the inclusion of Pinhead, I also watched some playthroughs of very skilled killers and most play Ghostface and Michael from what I have seen. However I would rather play the game in a cell format… Also Palia does look super chill, it seems kind of like as you said. Personally I see the appeal for sure and honestly I can see why it is so hot right now.

Yea Genshin also did strike me as a low replayability type of game like many MMOs. However if they do go ahead and add something I can see them reviving the game temporarily. I mean people spoke highly of the game when it was released. Also you two are very fortunate and I am certainly happy you two can enjoy each other even in virtual space.

@Joshie.x It has been awhile since I heard the name Fire Emblem, but I am glad that it is as strong as it is today… Also your list is intensive which is great because I imagine it will keep you preoccupied for a hot minute. Xenoblades aesthetics have always been pleasing and is probably a game on my wishlist as well. I may end up pulling the trigger on it because I am tired of seeing it in my list and my burning curiosity is likely to win.

5 Likes

It makes sense that the most skilled players would play Ghostface or Michael because they’re silent. you don’t hear them coming until they’re on you. XD

4 Likes

Starcitizen is running its free fly event, come check out the game for free. Use my referal cide for some sweet goodies

4 Likes

I got back into ff vii remake with the next one coming soon. Also on another playthrough of cyberpunk on the ps5 and series x.

4 Likes

The remake looks really good i was watching a friend play it and it seems rather challenging. It is certainly a good remake thats for sure and I wish SE nothing but good things on future releases…

Also Cyberpunk is a fantastic game, i love the stage they set along with great game play and story flow.

Excellent choices!

3 Likes

I’m doing my dailies with Isekai: Slow Life and this character pops up. Hmm, he looks real familiar…

Hmm, I wonder…

1 Like

I mean you can have that if you played Mass for the dead, the only issue is the English one shut down but the Japanese one is still running

2 Likes

I decided to try the latest Tekken and had a lot of fun. But the story… uh…

5 Likes

I mean if you record or stream I would take a look, as I said before I enjoy the fighting genre but I am a filthy casual though.

Russian Wonder GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

3 Likes

Standing in the corner spamming projectiles huh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Honestly, probably an easy combo that isn’t at all a juggle.

3 Likes

Yeaa thats a normal thing now went through that alot lol

3 Likes

Granted now I am able to do just that so I have a fair shot, I like combo’s I am not a one and done thing that might work

3 Likes

Wow, this game (Isekai: Slow Life) is ripping off the images from several anime. 1st it was Ainz, now it’s copying Kumoko – albeit with a color change.

5 Likes

Hmm… Looks intriguing. Anyone else play it? Installing it now.

4 Likes