So what game are you playing or wanting to play right now?

Take note Game Industry

4 Likes

Steam salesā€¦and Digital games go on sale all the time. But your right they should be cheaper at launch! at least by $10.

3 Likes

Just saw my monthly charge for Blizzard go through. Dang, I havenā€™t played in close to a year. Suppose I should go get a little moneyā€™s worth out of this charge.

If you need me, you can find me on WoW.

FOR THE HORDE!

4 Likes

Never played WoW, I never had a computer powerful enough to run it till 2020 when I built a gaming PC, by then I didnā€™t know anyone who even played it. Which was fine because I tried other MMOā€™s and didnā€™t care for them as they were not for me.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been with WoW since the Vanilla days.

3 Likes

Same, and ive been horde since then

3 Likes

My 1st PC was an orc hunter on Moongarden named Blyeack. He got lost in one of their many ā€œupgrades.ā€ :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I was SHOCK INCOMING!! A mage when I started still am but have branched off for Shaman I really love my shammy

3 Likes

I got bored and rolled a space goat pally, just for something different.

Iā€™m probably going back to my horde alts tomorrow. These Allie punks take themselves too seriously.

I dunno what the actual phrase the space goats all keep telling each other, but it sounds to me like, ā€œBuy your niece a car.ā€ So I started running around saying that to anyone whoā€™d listen.

I was informed curtly by multiple Karens that my antics were not amusing.

Told one particularly insistent one that she needed to take her right hand, extend her index and middle fingers, reach around behind herself, and pull her panties out of the crack of her ass.

3 Likes

world-of-warcraft-orc

4 Likes

My first decent character was a blood elf pally that was pretty good with dps. Then i had a demon hunter that i had a macro setup for. Literally had 1 button for a constant stream of dps. 1 to 2 seconds to kill 3 at most. I played from draenor right up to the burning of teldrassil and bfa never saw what happened with sylvanas and her potential redemption tho

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been on it since Vanilla. Currently playing a blood elf pally.

3 Likes

So that makes me want to askā€¦what did happen to sylvanas after she burned Teldrasil

4 Likes

I could spoil it for you lol

3 Likes

spoilers

3 Likes

Im done playing Wow i need people to play withand nobody i know plays so just dm me

4 Likes

I stopped at dragonflight just cant do it anymore, The magic that was wow for me stopped at Cata

3 Likes

Bfa had a stat squish right before release it definitely got ruin for me

4 Likes

Yep I suffered through it cause BFA wasnā€™t bad per say it was not Mist thank god but it wasnā€™t really good either. I remember the days when Death knights dropped and you were a One man army you could walk through people before the nerf a death knight was the worst thing you could run into in open world lol

3 Likes

Wading into the beta of the latest WoW xpac.

4 Likes