Underrated Anime

well its only cause we just bought a house. normally i get whatever i want. My wife spoils me lol.

5 Likes

Damn! I may to get one of thingsā€¦a wife. Is there a store? Lol. Congrats on the new house. Hopefully you get your own room to display and game out.

5 Likes

Yep I sure did. Finally after many years of my life I have a man cave. lol. Also thanks.

6 Likes

Hell yeah. Make sure you pay it when itā€™s all complete and your settled in

5 Likes

Yeah got alot of moving around and putting up shelfs and have no idea where I am putting some stuff now. sigh so much to do and my office isnā€™t big enough for my anime roflmao.

5 Likes

Would any room be big enough. Iā€™m speaking in general. My collection grows monthly. Thatā€™s not I clueing TOB, at least a figure or two a month, manga, and maybe a gundam kit here and there.

5 Likes

Nope its possible we might need and entire house just for our anime collection.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with an anime house. I would like something like that one day. I donā€™t even need anything big just a simple house for me and my goods.

4 Likes

I just started this anime and it had a slow start but now after the 5th episode i like it and i can agree it doesnā€™t get talked about a lot

4 Likes

How about simply forgotten?

Record of Lodoss War

6 Likes

Yeah it is a little slow at the beginning but is really good although reading the books you realize of thing that would of made more sense to be added in the anime but its still good.

6 Likes

It truly is one that can become a long runner, great story and amazing characters!

5 Likes

Yeah i believe it could of been even longer if they just put more content from the books in it.

3 Likes

Two of favs that i dont see talked much about are Freezing(fan service) amazing, and vision of escaflowne, an older show but its soooo goodā€‹:yum::star_struck::yum:

5 Likes

Oh and witch hunter robin is awsome too, seen someone mention thatšŸ˜›

4 Likes

How about Beastars?

4 Likes

Seen that pop up a couple times never watched it tho

5 Likes

Yes indeed underrated.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a good watch

3 Likes

I havenā€™t watched the 2nd season yet, but the 1st season was better than I expected :smiley:

4 Likes